4DOOR CIVIC BUILD back from the grave.

barrett

Registered VIP
i'd say welcome back but you've been here longer then i have. lol. sick car. i'm jealous. moar pics!!

NCxNEMESISx760

The feds
Haha you people are all just using me for my pics!! Lol jk I'll post more soon. The wheels are xxr 002 15x8 zero offset flat bronze. I like em, there cheap and deep lol. Wont be taking these things to the track tho lol. I appreciate the support tho guys it makes this all worth it. Got off the phone with the machine shop. I'll be taking the block in soon. Yessss!

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Love people who rock the sedans, looking good there, like the stance, that camp lip looked awesome, I think I'll powder coat my rims wrinkle blue & match my lips with the same paint color, keep up the good work!

mhi

I ♥ My Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wow!... i always loved to look at an ek black sedan...

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I do love a good 4dr build. I think its a bit hard to get a 4dr to look good, but you are doing a great job! and +1 for black :D keep up the good work =)

SR-Maliante-LXD

Love the four door man keep it up. We actually have the same color except mine is an LX with black 002's. Im thinking of getting them stripped to Silver. Either way nice car.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Mine is taking forever too but on a budget it's hard to get stuff done, I almost have mine where it want it as far as interior goes but the motor has a long way to go.

Decipher

Registered VIP
Those mudflaps are giving me a half chub. Love it. I really like the direction this car has gone. Nice work.

NCxNEMESISx760

The feds
This build has been about 8 long ass months in the making, it's literally coming down to a day or so.
I just picked up some evo9 recaros just need custom brackets for them. Eibach in JUNE Here I come!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You guys have all the cool meets down there....

I love your sedan!!