4gcivic69's build thread

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks all for the comments.. I dont know if you seen my post about rims but I picked them up today anyway..

Here are my corners and bumper lenses..

and a better pic of my head unit..

and finally my carpet settling to its new home..

Oh yea this is actually the intake I bought..

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Also I got a tach that I need to put in picked it up from summit.

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thank you.. yea only 15 the project will start rollin along better in the summer whn i start working again

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just to let everyone know about those sony's the hit.. I mean the bass isnt the greatest but if u turn the bass down and crank them up it will echo thourgh my neighborhood and I only have the front two hooked up cant wait to get the back too in

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here is my valve cover..

My new intake..

Sorry about the crappy pics I had to hold a light to take pictures cuz the flash isnt the greatest ill post better pics tomorrow

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ext. doesnt look bad. interior doesnt look bad. But look at that dinosaur of an engine! haha. Clean amn keep it up!

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea my current engine sux but i have an a6 waiting to be dropped in once my summer job starts

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
gonna drop it after i get a new exhaust and new seats cuz mine are dimolished but yea relatively soon.. Well any way here are some day time pics of the engine..

And my tires..

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
God damn bro you 15 haha you not doing bad at all man nice startup bro lucky you dont live in NJ man you get ya permit at 17 now man good luck bro ,and get that swap going bro she`ll move nicely if you get a chance take a walk in you local yard and try to spot a Obd1 wire harness bro then you can plug up some nice ecu to that motor and make her move nicely man.

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well here are some update pics.. but they night pics

Got my back seats in..

Here are my explodes in the back..

Here is my tach I have yet to install..

Here are some 8 inch kickers I inherited from my step dad..

And I also ordered this amp from summit for 100 bucs but its the 500 watt one not this one

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well today i got bored and built a speaker box here it is..

Here is what I started with..

Here are the subs just siitn in there new home well temporarily..

next a few stages before it was finally done..

Hers the inside which is unsealed for now..

And finally the teaser of them in the car..

Here are some better pics of the current state of my interior..

And here is my dumbass friend he needs a car preferable a crx sumone help him please..

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my amp came in today wanted to hook up the subs but since my mom bought it she said its a b day gift so gotta wait till the 23 owell here it is..

actualyy it is the 600 watt one o well more power for the subs :twisted:

hatchoo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
good to see that you're going somewhere with your car. not bad for a 15 yr old. props

91ef9blacksihat

5+ Year Member
lol yea weather suks allot in PA tell me about it luckily i have a garage to work on my 91 si i just have promblems with it and want it running soon so i can go to that meet Tom is talking about ! i wish i had help but every one in bethlem is bilingual lol so dey think theyre s**t dont stink and wont help a fellow rican italian out ! i need a 1.6 dizzy obd0 if ne one lives near lemme know i need asap

nice hatch hope i to see new picks looks great!

dave

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sux about the deck.. i really like mine though.. i was really suprised at the performance of the subs.. some people said i had 10 but when i showed them that they were 8 they were amazed that 10 year old 8 could hit that hard.. im waitin till my birthday to dao anything else to my car no more money.. but i plan on getting an exhaust and picking up at least one apc seat this is the seat im thinking about getting to match the std gray interior..

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got my subs in today wired them up pretty ghetto but thats just untill i get the carpet for them..