4gcivic69's build thread

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ordered bearings and rings for the ls all i need is the tools and i can assemble the bottom end soon.. then ill need an oil pan

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no not yet i have been short on money right now and i need to get my car inspected so its been kinda dormant im still kinda deciding on what i wanna do with the ls too idk if i wanna rebuild or build a nice little na setup

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i changed my mind a bit on the build im gonna be runnin 81.5 b18c1 pistons in the motor so im waitin for the money to order those then ill need the block bored out so hopefully after christmas ill have the bottomend assembled and ready for a head.. either vtec or ls still not sure its gonna be whatever comes my way.. also havent done much work to the car because its football season so no updates there and thats why i havent been on cc to much latley

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well im may be pickin up a shell to put the ls in more details later on that.. im gonna make this my daily if i get the shell.. i ordered an aem alternator pulley cuz my belt needed replaced dont know why i just didnt get a belt oh well.. next on the list for the hatch is a new clutch and new tires rolling on steelis in the front right now :thumbdown.. then hopefully ill get to finish the body work on the passenger side.. should have pics of the pulley today will post them if i get it

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well my alternator went bad the other day which kinda sucks.. so im replacing that as well as the radiator with the brand new one that came with the crx some other little things comin will have pics if i start gettin s**t done

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i got my alternator and aem pulley on a wow waht a difference im sure its from the alternator and not the pulley but oh well its quite nice i must say

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i havent posted it yet but the other day i was f**kin around doin ebrake slides in a parking lot i know im a dumbass and i slid into the curd at like 30mph i bent my driver side axle and lower control arm, screwed up my bumper support, ruined my lip, and messed up my head light, ill just use the one on the rex though.. im kinda pissed but i can take the arm off the crx and buy a new axle from advanced.. here are my plans for the hatch that i wanna get done before i start work on the rex fix the problems i just caused then new front tires, clutch and lightened flywheel, header, rhino front camber kit and wicked rear camber kit.. then i gotta try and fix my front bumper cuz of right now it looks like my car kinda has down syndrome

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i kinda got the bumper fixed but i did pick uo some parts i got a b&m fuel preaaure reg and gauge.. fuel filter and kumho ecsta ast

i also ordered an xtd stage one clutch and 8 lbs flywheel.. im also gonna be picking up a new o2 sensor and possibley a header.. i may also be relocating my bateery soon idk yet will post pics and updates as the come

Jordan_n

No fun unless ur Dragging
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i was lookin at those tires but decided to go with the asx's, so far i lov'em

cant wait for pics

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
welp i ordered my header tonight now i just need to get exhaust wrap and an o2 sensor then ill be puttin my battery in the hatch will post pics of everything once i get it and once its installed

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
also picked up some 92-96 lude seats for my hatch yesterday gonna prolly wait til spring to install them though..

here they are

the only visible wear on either

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
here are two pics of my header for now.. i still need to get the heat wrap and an o2 sensor because mine is shot now then i can install the header

honda22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey man awesome work, i wasnt that into 4th gens but i really like how urs is going, i think im changin my mind about these 4th gens! keep up the good work!

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got my one lude seat mounted in the car today not too hard at all took me maybe an hour i like it..

i also got a little suprise up my sleeve coming here before summer.. a little bit of performance will come out of the car soon so stay tuned