Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
OK peeps i guess it's about time for us to start planning the South Cental PA Meet, this will include any PA, MD, WV, DE, and NJ members, or any member willing to travel to our usual meet location of John Rudy Park, not aure of the date yet, but that will be posted as soon as i talk to a few peeps, and see if i can reserve a pavillion this year, but it will be after May this year so that way it'll be a bit warmer then what it has been in years past. please post in here to let me know if you are attending, if your not sure then don't say yes till it's a 100% yes, we'll work on a list of who's bringing what later.

Time-2:00pm
Date-june 23rd

where-

John Rudy County Park
400 Mundis Race Rd
York, PA, 17406

we'll try to work around the timing or date, just talk in here about it, and we'll get things better arranged.

1.Tom
2. EJ6Civic27
3. Green 91
4. 1999stockaccord
5. SilentMist
6. BillKisme
7. Max
8. DaGFTDOne+2
9. Shea
10. Snake_Shit
11. 4doorcivic16
12. CivicEX13
13. AliasNeo
14. Jay Jay+1
15. civiclxb16a
16. 99CivicSiBrian
17. Ominous G2
18. 4gcivic69
19. b4t0g

Last edited:

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Its a long ass drive for me, but Im in. Me and my fiancee will just get a hotel room, and stay the night, because its a 6 hour drive there. But Im in :thumbs up

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hopeing its after june 12 lol so i can attend.
so if it is, you know im 100% commin. i can see my work schedual a year in advaced.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
it's going to be in June steve, i was waiting to talk to you cause of your situation, so i'll look at a calender and find the weekend that comes in the week of the 12th, aslong as i don't work that weekend.

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
HEYY!!!1 you know i`ll be there all turbo zced out :-) let hope painted too if not primered atleast

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tom said:
it's going to be in June steve, i was waiting to talk to you cause of your situation, so i'll look at a calender and find the weekend that comes in the week of the 12th, aslong as i don't work that weekend.
schweet. yeah this year its a pain in the ass. but im glad you and hopefully everyone else can also.

btw, lets hope theres no 40+aged party this year:lol:

of course i wont be driving. but my GF might drive up, in my hatch, witch will be hers.

so Juen 12 is on a tuesday, i have of the 13th, but work day shift (7am to 7pm) the 14th-17th. so 18,19,20 woudl work. witch is a mon,tues,wed.

if all else fails, i wont beable to come.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
chance's are it's going to be a saturday as usual.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SilentMist said:
HEYY!!!1 you know i`ll be there all turbo zced out :-) let hope painted too if not primered atleast

you said that last year and didnt show?

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Snake_Shit said:
you said that last year and didnt show?
alot of peole said that last year and the year before:roll:

if i cant show up this year, ill be there the next one. but you know i want to show up

Last edited:

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
AliasNeo said:
put me down as a maybe for now
no maybe's on my list, only a 100% yes.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im sure ill be able to get off for a sat.
what about the 23rd? its a sat, and i have off that sunday. plus it will give me a week to get s**t stright after home confinement

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i'll have to check to see which one is my weekend to work, so i'll have to look at my schedule tomorrow, since i have it marked for the next year.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tom said:
i'll have to check to see which one is my weekend to work, so i'll have to look at my schedule tomorrow, since i have it marked for the next year.
ok dont forget lol.

COPY CAT!:lol:

Hsicivic90

beware of the ED's
5+ Year Member
yo ill be there if thats cool. if i can find the place and that shouldnt be to hard ill bring my hatch and by that time it will be turbo hehe

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
by the 5th anuall meet, my built zc should be done

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
1000000,0000%%%%%% SUre,I am coming this year aint nothing holdin me back,I`ll ride a moutain bike there if i have too haha