4th gen Prelude Seats?

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone have these in their 6th gens. If so how hard was it too install. Thanks:santa:

Edit: The only thing I could find on these here
"I dont kno bout that but i kno that any prelude seat will w/ just a little modification, i had some in a 6th gen civic and they were out of a 1998 Prelude, but not sure bout those, just check the mounting places, measure, and dont forget that annoying hump in the floor board that will sometimes be in the way for certain types of seat sliders"

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump for someone who knows:santa:

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know they bolt into a 92-95 civic....so uh, thats about as much info as I got :lol:

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
I know they bolt into a 92-95 civic....so uh, thats about as much info as I got :lol:
Thanks, even if they don't bolt up I wonder if you can change out the sliders? I'm trying to see if it'll work without having to fabricate/weld anything. I sat in some today and fell in wove :santa:

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Jezek said:
Then that would mean that 3 of the 4 bolts will line right up with the 6th gen front seats

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
Then that would mean that 3 of the 4 bolts will line right up with the 6th gen front seats
:thumbs up Thanks man, at least now I know it will more than half way work :santa: