5th gen EX Cluster. What do I do with it?

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As the title says, what do I do with it? But the two things you should know is that the plastic cover for it is F'd up and it's missing the temperature needle. At first I told my friend to get it for me because I thought it was all in good condition. But now that I see it. I dunno. But unfortunately, I got it cause he had to go far to get it and rip it out. Plus I got my ash tray (mine got stolen). All that for $50 buckz. I could've had my headlights ordered right now. :(
But yea, anyways. He told me to jus take the cover and needle from my automatic ex cluster, and he'll roll back the milage (it has more than mine). I wanna know what you guys would suggest that I do to the cluster. Try and sell it, get reverse glow gauges (again?), etc. I wanted to make all the numbers, letters, and needles on the gauge red. My friend said use a Pen, but uhhh. I don't think that would come out right. And I kinda don't like the font on there. I like my indiglos cause they got the 99 si font but don't wanna get indiglos again.

ANY IDEAS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

neaky

Nexus One
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You should sell the cluster.... to me..... really cheap... lol. I say fix it and throw new guage faces on it. I'm sure you could find some that look good without the indiglo right? Btw, whats wrong with the cluster you have in there now?

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nothin.. it's an auto. haha. but yea. would you be willing to buy it for 30?

neaky

Nexus One
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Any idea what the shipping would cost me? Here in town they want $100-$150 canadian for an ex cluster.

handofgod

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fix the milage by swapping the speedometer/odometer assembly. It's easy, quick and exact.