5th Gen Project Good Deal?

DorseyR

LoS
5+ Year Member
So ima bout to make a deal on this 95 hatch and i have ONE question...Its all f**ked up but I mean its dirt cheap so I could care less...BUT when i asked the owner if he could tow it to me for $$ he responded "the car doesnt have the driver side spindle, If we tow it out, were not bringing it back"... Considering I am only 17... I am not too familiar with every car part and have no idea what he is talking about! :???: So is this a BIG deal? Can anyone explain to me what this means? And is it worth it? Thx!

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its only what holds the wheel on.. its not a bigg deal but if you cant find the part cheap enuff it could be..

(Considering I am only 17... I am not too familiar with every car part and have no idea what he is talking about)

^^has nuttin to do with age.. im only 17, and i know my way around cars.. just readup and do some research be4 you buy the car.. also jack it up and make sure that anything else isnt missing.. it would suck to get it not knowing he took everything off the car.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
depends on how much he wants for tha car.

DorseyR

LoS
5+ Year Member
free :D so im thinkin...whats there to loose ya know? it has no engine, no doors, broken glass, but free so why not?

Azoodica

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and you could part it out and then get some more money for your dd or just get some money for a better project

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just slap a motor in it and make it a ralley car.. :twisted: but seriously if ur gettin it for free and it has some parts you could use why not.. you could alway turn around and part it out make some money from it..

snoob

9k RPM and 1+ Lateral G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
go for it dude... nothing would make me happier then getting a free civic... provided you have a garage to store it
you can wrench on that thing wheneva... definaly could use it to learn your way around hondas. whats the interior look like?

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hell ya, GET THE CAR! I have the spindle that you need to, I can get it for you for dirt cheap too! pm me and I will get it to you asap!! Nothinhs better than free...