5th generation progression Thread...(CC 5th gen Swan contest)

dchec

5+ Year Member
The idea behind this thread is to have pple postpics of their 5th gen cars in the factory or shitty state....and then post updated pics as they mod and fix s**t, so we can see progress, and maybe what they did/ how to's? Kinda like that stupid reality show the swan...maybe pple can vote at the end who had most improvement? just an idea...remember it costs money to Mod so pple probably wont update everyday...unless they're effing rich...i know i ain't....

Mister_Perkins

Team Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
heres my s**t to swan transformation .. its not done yet as you probably can tell.. this winter im dropping a B16a2 into her, fiberglassing the dash, moulding the lcd screen to dash, moulding the side skirts / bumpers to car, adding ground effects, getting OEM carbon hood, running dual exhaust from header back, getting frog eye gauge pod, full pillar pod, Autometer Tachometer, getting seats upholstered black / white leather, Racing pedals, and a bunch of other mods.. I've spent a year fixing it up, and i think right now its a lot better than it was.. needs a lot of work still though.

- Brandon

dchec

5+ Year Member
wow...u sure are puttin a lot of work and money into this car...i think it looks cool...soem others on here might beg to differ and call it ricey....but as long as u do u then its cool...i'd like to see the leather seats once they r done..and some DIY when u carbon fiber the dash if u can....BTW what happened to the other posts that were in this thread? a MOD delete tehm or what? oh well...didnt get to replace my door this weekend...couldnt find one at junkyard will go check it out again today, supposed to be getting new cars.....

OVNi_CIVIC

Revise
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where's yours dchec?
maby i will post in here mine, but i dont give a f about the looks so nuthin amazin picture wise

before d15b7

after d16z6

im getting a header in the next cuple of weeks as well as suspension goodies, and going to remove the PS

TypeR94Hatch

Domestic Eater
5+ Year Member
Mister_Perkins said:
heres my s**t to swan transformation .. its not done yet as you probably can tell.. this winter im dropping a B16a2 into her, fiberglassing the dash, moulding the lcd screen to dash, moulding the side skirts / bumpers to car, adding ground effects, getting OEM carbon hood, running dual exhaust from header back, getting frog eye gauge pod, full pillar pod, Autometer Tachometer, getting seats upholstered black / white leather, Racing pedals, and a bunch of other mods.. I've spent a year fixing it up, and i think right now its a lot better than it was.. needs a lot of work still though.

- Brandon

Dam man that shyt us lookin clean. See u got a body kit on there not a lip kit and it looks pimp. I think thats some goodshyt i like it. Personally id through a spoiler on it but thats my opinion. I know everyone else is gonna be like no no spoiler. But i like em :thumbup: :twocents:

B16A2_CIVIC

Think. Feel. Drvie.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

When I first got her

When she got painted

When i got her drop and did the auto - manual conversion

i got the 16 rotas and the b16 swap from a d16z6 w/ i/h/e
pulleys, cam gears, p28 ecu chipped and apexi vtec controller

now she likes that got tired of the kit and all this winter hopefully paint job and turbo

dchec

5+ Year Member
OVNi_CIVIC said:
where's yours dchec?
maby i will post in here mine, but i dont give a f about the looks so nuthin amazin picture wise
PS
My junk looks like s**t too...but I will post some pics up here soon...im just gettin started on teh project...i want to wait till i find a replacement door tehn replace it...that way i can post a DIY at teh same time for the door replacent....Junk Yards around here close at 6 and i get off work at 5 so its hard to go searching during the week, and by the weekends most of the goodshyt is gone.....i found a red door but i have a black car...i may just have to get that one and drive around with a red door till i get paint job...ewww :shock: :(

dchec

5+ Year Member
B16A2_CIVIC said:

now she likes that got tired of the kit and all this winter hopefully paint job and turbo
So u pretty much got her with body Kit already and soem slight mods... i wuold maybe leave the z3 fenders on though and get some skirts...ur gettin another paint job...damn...didnt u just get one? how much did the auto/manual swap cost u?