6/6/06

Gs-r_328

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Imma go see the movie...

I went to the mall this morning and Its funny because they chose to test the tornado warning sirens today some people started 2 look @ the sky like if the world was really going 2 end

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If your gonna take out the zero's your just gonna get 6626. Id be more into the date if it were 06-06-6000 but I dont think were gonna live to that day.

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This day is no different than any other day....to me.

CivicKid95

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, it's different in the sense that: bobbi billards site opens today, afi released a cd, and The Omen opens today as well. otherwise no, it isn't special

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FrancesTheMute said:
You realize Satan doesn't exist right? He's just another fairy tale created by the church. Just one more way for them to not have to take responsibility for their own actions. "The devil made me do it." Bullshit, you decided to go shoot someone, there was no man with a pitchfork on your shoulder. Supposedly God gave us freedom of choice, but oh well...
I'm 100% atheist based on belief, and a little bit satanist based on lifestyle.

Satanism is a general understanding of fulfillment during our earthly lives. The denial of God and afterlife, pleasing ourselves while we live without worrying about the reprecussions of the after life.

In that sense, I'm a satanist.

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i guess we are all entitled to believe / not believe what we want.

but yep, like everyone says, today is the same as yesterday a mi, can't wait to watch the news tomorrow morning though :lol: i know someone's gonna do something out of the norm.

FrancesTheMute

Banana Hammock!
5+ Year Member
Hatch_Of_Doom said:
I'm 100% atheist based on belief, and a little bit satanist based on lifestyle.

Satanism is a general understanding of fulfillment during our earthly lives. The denial of God and afterlife, pleasing ourselves while we live without worrying about the reprecussions of the after life.

In that sense, I'm a satanist.
Hmmm..seems a bit more like aetheism/paganism, but everyone is entitled to their beliefs. Me personally, I was raised in a 100% Irish family, so naturally, I was raised Catholic. I know what I believe, and I know what I don't believe. I'll save the religious discussion for another day, I don't want to ruffle feathers with my own personal views.

Gs-r_328 said:
Imma go see the movie...

I went to the mall this morning and Its funny because they chose to test the tornado warning sirens today some people started 2 look @ the sky like if the world was really going 2 end
Oh that's just sadistic, I'd be the kind of guy to plan that out, just to freak everyone the hell out.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I saw an interview the other day with a leader of a large satanist church and he even said the the number 666 was fairly meaningless. It's derived from some hebrew phrase, where each letter has a numeral value, when you add the numerical values of both the words together its turns out to be 666...but yeah. I don't think it means anything.

FrancesTheMute

Banana Hammock!
5+ Year Member
The church is big on 3's. I don't remember where the focus on 6's came from...I'll have to do my research.

CivicKid95

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the movie blows. don't go see it. rent "exorcist:beginnings" or "v for vendetta" because the first one is scarey and the second is just plain entertaining. do NOT waste your money on "the omen"

cowboy1

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
In Norway the church hired guards to guard the churches. They thought satanists were going to burn them down.... (That sometimes happens in Norway...)

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CivicKid95 said:
the movie blows. don't go see it. rent "exorcist:beginnings" or "v for vendetta" because the first one is scarey and the second is just plain entertaining. do NOT waste your money on "the omen"
It only sucks if you were expecting to see some gore fest // action thriller.

The originally Omen was a FANTASTIC psychological horror movie and the remake is equally fantastic.

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FrancesTheMute said:
Hmmm..seems a bit more like aetheism/paganism, but everyone is entitled to their beliefs. Me personally, I was raised in a 100% Irish family, so naturally, I was raised Catholic. I know what I believe, and I know what I don't believe. I'll save the religious discussion for another day, I don't want to ruffle feathers with my own personal views.
I'm 110% atheist, it's just a little fact about Satanism. I had a friend who was REALLY into it and I wanted to learn just for shits and giggles. There's really two types of Satanism. Freakish stupid ones who want to worship the devil, and then ones that believe in a lifestyle. Based on the teachings of the bible, and living your life under some guidelines to qualify for afterlife, Satanism notes at doing the opposite. Encouraging fillfillment during our earthly time, not living under others' rules, etc.

Arcane Hayter

I'll sleep when I'm dead.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
FrancesTheMute said:
You realize Satan doesn't exist right?
Remember, the biggest trick Satan ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist. :evil: ;)

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
the mileage on my car is at 66666 :(.................

jk

CivicKid95

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cowboy1 said:
In Norway the church hired guards to guard the churches. They thought satanists were going to burn them down.... (That sometimes happens in Norway...)
you crazy norwegians (or however you spell it)

greenlx777

BigRed is Dead
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
actually when the monks made up the first calender the f**ked up the count by 4 years, the actuall date of 6/6/06 was in 2003...its basically pointless either way