Not open for further replies.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wewt for it saying ClubCivic this time. ;)

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good man...but its 500X105...I dont think anyone is going to b***h

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Meh... just watch.

booze_b

At work CC user
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The Hell!!!!?!??!???!!!! There are rules to this forum ;)

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
booze_b said:
The Hell!!!!?!??!???!!!! There are rules to this forum ;)
i guess. what have you been up to? i haven;t seen you in a while. i think the last time i saw you you had more posts than me in the night crew thread.

/threadjack... for now

booze_b

At work CC user
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
itsmycookie said:
i guess. what have you been up to? i haven;t seen you in a while. i think the last time i saw you you had more posts than me in the night crew thread.

/threadjack... for now
DUDE!!!! I'm never online anymore. After taking the summer off work I started working for a tire distributor. I moved in with Chelsey and moved out about 9hrs later when I kicked the s**t out of her most recent ex, so I'm pretty much crashing with whichever woman of mine doesn't have plans in the evening. Just slowly getting everything out of pawn and trying to behave ;) I've got a trip planned to go to Portland the begining of Dec provided I can get across the border and that's 'bout it right now.

*and that chick with the baby I was dating (Venitia)..........I broke that off (by sleeping with her sister)

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
booze_b said:
w00t, f**kin' rights!!!

what u up to dawg?? Where you workin?
no job. i am currently a bum. going to be getting a new one soon either at a manufacturing plant or somewhere else. not much happening. livin in iowa is boring.

booze_b

At work CC user
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
itsmycookie said:
no job. i am currently a bum. going to be getting a new one soon either at a manufacturing plant or somewhere else. not much happening. livin in iowa is boring.
Meh....life is boring. But when u try to make it a little more interesting u end up in the tank.

I'll be back on in a bit. Just gotta give the appearance of work right now.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Great job in overlooking the stickies.... I find it hard to believe that you could miss the large letters and many *.....

Please please start paying attention to the stickies.... :???:

TEST YOUR SIG HERE AND ONLY HERE!!!!!
^^This includes showing off your new sig.... This is also a thread in the lounge for getting it rated....

Edit: Oh, and your sig is also against the rules.... READ THE MEMBER GUIDELINES.... It will take you all of 2 minutes and save you many heart aches.....
GOD said:
10. We understand that people like to express their creativity by having signature images using snippets of their car, and or various other images. In fact there are even many threads in our photography area discussing how to make them or even members offering to make them for you. The only thing we ask is that you refrain from including anything not work-safe, and that you keep it limited to one image sized 500 X 100 (or smaller) (no larger than 35k). We also ask that you limit your avatar size to 100 X 100, failure to do so will result in it being removed without a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.