6th Gen Clock....

AqueousFila

Keeping it Tru'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How do i get one....??????????!!!!!!!??????? I need a clock for car, im tired of always looking at my cell phone, the car itself doesnt have one and neither does my HU. Im going to do the thing like SeanJohn has where u relocate the headunit to the lower DIN area using 96-98 stuff... Then I plan on using that plate for gauges and my clock... so how can i wire a clock? and where can i find one?

chimchim

iVTEC, do you?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't forget though, that the head unit is only 1.5" tall, while most gauges are 2 1/16". I learned that the hard way.

I'm thinking about using a dual gauge bezel for the instrument cluster and put a clock in one of those.

I got a clock on my HU which I gotta push a button to see.
I got a clock on my temperater/voltmeter sensor located at the lower tray but it gets blocked when I have a cup in the cupholder
I got a watch
I got a cell phone
And I still what a clock gauge.... cuz sometimes you want to glance quickly at the clock. It's just a luxury thing.

EatingYourBrainsY0

Team Sin Motorsports
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
one sentence "GET THE EK JDM CLOCK" it goes where ur cell phone holder usaully is.......................got mine on ebay.

chimchim

iVTEC, do you?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He's got a 2000 though, no little cubby.

BTW... if you got a JDM clock for the cell phone cubby, what did you use for the mounting plate? (cuz the JDM clock plate is assuming its on the left side) Or did your swap the whole stack for a JDM?

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just look at my radio when i need the time

Noeladams

Keyboard Cowboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good luck finding them on ebay they appear once in a while with outragous shipping cost. There was a dude on H-T selling them but I missed out by a day :( I want one too.