6th gen. coupe rear lip...........

98EK-R

"Keeping It Clean"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok gys, i did the search but still up in the air about this... I found a crazy deal on a brand new 96-98 OEM rear lip... But i have a 99-00. Is it worth it, how much do i actually have to change and modifly? Or just save up the extra cash and get the 99-00 which is some extra $$$

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
seanjohn1802 did it... ask him how

where is the deal? ;)

Vicious

1st gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well if the 99-00 lip is costing more i say get the 98 rear lip then sell it you'll easliy have the more for the 99-00 lip and some extra cash ;)

BlackHopeDC5

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
98EK-R said:
Ok gys, i did the search but still up in the air about this... I found a crazy deal on a brand new 96-98 OEM rear lip... But i have a 99-00. Is it worth it, how much do i actually have to change and modifly? Or just save up the extra cash and get the 99-00 which is some extra $$$
wait... r u sure its an OEM lip?

cause the 96-98 oem lip is maddd expensive probally the most expensive rear lip out of all

98EK-R

"Keeping It Clean"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
wait... r u sure its an OEM lip?

cause the 96-98 oem lip is maddd expensive probally the most expensive rear lip out of all
I'm positive, has the OEM stamp in the inside of it and all... its a local boy who sold the car awhile ago.....

BlackHopeDC5

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buy the oem lip if its really cheap.. or buy it if its expensive i say buy it and figure out how to install it once you get it

Vicious

1st gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i agree with blackhope a 99-00 car with a modified 96-98 rear lip is so so sessy :drool:

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i have the 96-98 rear lip but its not for sale...srry yet again blackhope

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you should definitely pick it up and then if you can't get it to work you can either pick up a 96-98 rear bumper cheap somewhere or just resell it on here.

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
shawn96 said:
Who sells this rear lip? I'm interested.
it was a dealer part, but they discontinued it, only reason i would want it is for the easy fitment, but they are ugly imho

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it looks funny in pictures but i think it looks great in real life. I'd jump on it if I found it for a good deal. do it. do it. do it.