6th Gen-ers, What did you do with this "Hole"

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
There's that hole on the right of the radio in 6th gens (I'm not sure about other years). I'm wondering what you did/put in there. I can't figure out what it would be for. :lol:
This is the "hole" I'm talking about. Sorry about the crappy pictures. I had to use the flash on my phone.

And this is what I did with mine. I found a little Shyguy Mario figurine an wedged it in there.

---
- Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My mom had one of these on hers also. Idk what it's intended for but she put her phone there during trips. Otherwise, it was a little stuffed animal of a black Labrador.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wish my civic had something like that. i would like the 6th gen interior in my eg hatch. I have to put my phone in the pocket near the shitfter.

dookie_j

5+ Year Member
You can put a clock there. Not to sure which civics come with them stock though

leothelion

d:p
Registered VIP
In the way back you will find a red button, pressing it will activate "gundam mode" and your car turns into a giant robot with guns and lasers. Unfortunately the only way to deactivate this mode is to save a cliché planet from a cliché invading alien force by using your cliché "powers of the heart"...so you know...use at your discretion...

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I sometimes jam a cell phone or a ipod in there if im not going around any corners or breaking otherwise they would fall out

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
My iphone is too wide to fit in there, and sideways its weird and moves too much. I keep my phone under the e-brake handle its perfect. Having that empty space was just bugging me and I needed to fill it.
In the way back you will find a red button, pressing it will activate "gundam mode" and your car turns into a giant robot with guns and lasers. Unfortunately the only way to deactivate this mode is to save a cliché planet from a cliché invading alien force by using your cliché "powers of the heart"...so you know...use at your discretion...
I guess spending the cash to get more options was worth it. I hate being broke:(:lol: