6th gen headlights

BrandonTCanada

Hey can anyone put up all the different headlights or even headlight styles for this gen. il be buying one shortly and lighting is my fav mod

reptlcal

Caillou
oem black housing, its the only type of headlights that belong on a civic

BrandonTCanada

yea im not sure which year yet and i could do conversions if necessary

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Go on eBay. They sell OEM and many different kinds of aftermarket. But 96-98 has to stay 96-98 and 99-00 has to stay 99-00. Unless you do front end conversions which include the headlights, then bumper, hood, fenders, grill, and radiator support.

project_civic

i got a 98 civic looking for all clear chrome headlight lamps. dont wanna sound ricey but i got hid's coming in next week 6000k.

aneidiaztorres

Some may call it "ricer" or funny looking. Hey everybody has they're opnions and they're entitled to express them. I've had these for a while and they really look nice especially from far away. They have that agressive look and they're extra nice with H.I.D.s installed. Check out my garage pics of my 98 Civic hatch to see how mine look. I will post more pics soon. Those were last summer.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
why are you wasting everyones time with a question like this? you can google this in like 1.0 seconds.

BrandonTCanada

thanks everyone! i have still am unsure what i want, i do love halos but im looking for other options aswell, wasting their time, im sure they can choose to answer me or not. so if they are and they think its a waste of time its not my fault. i did search for it quite a few times, but i couldnt find all the styles in one link. i think this could be useful to others if there was a post on all them.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no, because everyone uses either ctrs, sir's or factory, not the cheap halos from ebay.