6th gen rear disk conversion

fronomo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok i picked up a basically full rear disk conversion today off of a 95 integra LS. it has the e brake lines, full trailing arm, and the connecting parts. it has the line for the ABS, but since my car doesn't have it, i'll probably just cut it down. the only thing that i need to get are new brake lines. is there anything else that i need to get to do this conversion? also, can someone point me in the direction of a DIY thread? thanks!

-chris

fronomo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
anyone? at all?

widebodycivic

5+ Year Member
ok i picked up a basically full rear disk conversion today off of a 95 integra LS. it has the e brake lines, full trailing arm, and the connecting parts. it has the line for the ABS, but since my car doesn't have it, i'll probably just cut it down. the only thing that i need to get are new brake lines. is there anything else that i need to get to do this conversion? also, can someone point me in the direction of a DIY thread? thanks!

-chris
im pretty sure thats it. at least that i can think of off hand. do a search for the how to there was a pretty good one on here a while back

fronomo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ok thanks for the help

chunktwo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the hard lines dont need to swapped out correct?

when you refer to brake lines you mean the rubber ones?

Civicman86

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you should get a 4040 proportioning valve. Hardlines are the literally hard lines that the rubber ones connect to.