7th gen lips

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Doug - Believe it or not.... I'm not really one for the sleeper look. I mean, it's cool for other people to do it... but I like a little bit of flashiness in my car (cleanly done, of course =oP)

I also know how you feel about school. I'm about to enter my sophomore year here at the University of Central Florida..... and college = poor

Ian - those are some nice rims.. but I've had my eyes set on the rotas for so long now...... there's very little else that I would put on my car... unless somebody wanted to buy me some volks lol

Ian01ex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Joe you should post some pictures of your car. The only thing I have seen of yours is in your sig.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'll post some pictures as soon as I can. My comp isnt fully functional at the moment. I should be able to post up pics either Friday or Saturday though.

I warn you though.... it's nothing special.

Ian01ex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thats ok, I think the majority of us that own 7gens are going to school so we dont expect any kind of crazy setup. I just need to get mine looking cleaner... thats been bothering me lately. I need to clay, polish, and wax and also one of my drums is rusted which looks cheasy with rims so I am gonna paint those flat black.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ian01ex said:
Thats ok, I think the majority of us that own 7gens are going to school so we dont expect any kind of crazy setup. I just need to get mine looking cleaner... thats been bothering me lately. I need to clay, polish, and wax and also one of my drums is rusted which looks cheasy with rims so I am gonna paint those flat black.
I know exactly how you feel. Having a black car is ridiculous. It takes so much to keep it clean.... and then the fact that I don't have a garage........ It's almost like it's not even worth it to detail it. You detail it one day.. and if you're lucky, it'll stay clean for a couple of days.

The only thing that makes it worth it is that beautiful shine black gives when it's polished and waxed. I think black looks better when clean than any other color.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i'd rather do the tranny swap than letting go of it, like me, i get too attached to things..