7th Gen Recalls

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Great link, I'm putting this in the Important 7th gen links thread.

Ian01ex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Glad to hear it Joe. Everyone have a good week and dont work too hard!

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah the my squeeky clutch proplem is on there. I think it's weird that it's only in 1st gear tho' and usually after going past 5k. But sometimes it does it when I go to the normal 3-4k. I'll take it to my dealer with the printied recall in hand and say fix it b***h. LOL Great Link. Thanks Gearbox for finding and thanks to Lan for making a thread...oh and this is definately Sticky worthy, nice move Joe.

Ian01ex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Is your car still under warranty? If not let me know how it goes. Oh and its ian not Lan hehe

gebby1029

5+ Year Member
I have a 2002 Civic Si. The person I bought the car from was having this squeeking problem before I got the car. He got it greased and it stopped by the time I bought the car. After about 2 months of owning the car, I had to replace the master cylinder because it leaked and broke. Now with a new one, the squeek is coming back. Should I have it greased again or do I need to do more?

BTW my car is under no warranty anymore

02EXSILVER

I have a monkey?
5+ Year Member
Good luck to all of you squeeky clutches out there. I tried the same at the dealer with about 38k on my car. It was a no go. Mod's weren't an issue at that time either. Basicly it's up to the Service writer, Warranty administrator, and the Srevice manager. It's not a safety recall, more of an annoyance TSB (Tecnical Service Bullitin).

02hondaEx

k20a
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have that to i just bought the car last week and two days later i start hearing it, i took it to the dealer they said they fixed it but its still doing the same