7th Gen Si...

Nafunu

5+ Year Member
What do you think it will run in the 1/4 with full bolt ons... its NA with no internal work.

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
low to mid 15's...but a lot of that depends on the driver.

Nafunu

5+ Year Member
Ha, great. He says he has the fastest civic in town. With nitrous he would be running what, low to mid 14s?

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nafunu said:
Ha, great. He says he has the fastest civic in town. With nitrous he would be running what, low to mid 14s?
if he's reunning a bigger shot. a 50 shot will shave up to a second off your 1/4, and agian a lot of that depends on how good of a driver he is.

He'll beat you if he's on the bottle more than likly but a heads up off the bottle would be a fair race.

Nafunu

5+ Year Member
Hes not on the bottle... that has been verified. He is NA and to my knowledge no motor work, no bottom end for sure, maybe some slight headwork. In a couple of weeks i'll be on the bottle running 13s... heads up!

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nafunu said:
Hes not on the bottle... that has been verified. He is NA and to my knowledge no motor work, no bottom end for sure, maybe some slight headwork. In a couple of weeks i'll be on the bottle running 13s... heads up!
cheater....j/p. have fun, be safe.

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there is a guy here on cc with a ep3 with only i/h/e and slicks hitting high 13's

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
King Bob said:
there is a guy here on cc with a ep3 with only i/h/e and slicks hitting high 13's
seeing is beliveing

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
King Bob said:
im callin b/s on that one. i own an ep and am part of ephatch.com and the best i heard with i/h/e was a low to mid 15. that guy has to have more than that done to his car.

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bmyers4321 said:
im callin b/s on that one. i own an ep and am part of ephatch.com and the best i heard with i/h/e was a low to mid 15. that guy has to have more than that done to his car.
It's all about this slicks, by that still seems too fast. Maybe mid 14's.

Panathrasher

5+ Year Member
bmyers4321 said:
I agree, slicks are not going to shave that much time off.