Not open for further replies.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here is the 8thGen ClubCivic For Sale & Want To Buy Thread
As you all know, the proper place for posting things FS/WTB should be placed in the Classifieds. But because we all know that local pick up is less of a hassle than shipping things out, we have our own FS/WTB thread

This is stricktly FS/WTB ONLY. All other post WILL BE DELETED and this will be enforced with out warning If you are interested, PM the person or however they ask to be contacted. Any business advertisements will not be tolerated and will be deleted. Please contact admin (click here)

Quick guidline that help you sell:

For Sale
1. Item being sold (description/price)
2. Must provide contact information
3. pictures

Want to Buy
1. The type of things you’re looking to buy. Be specific as possible.
2. Must provide contact information.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I now accept paypal!

FS: Injen Air Intake (2006 Honda Civic Si)
Price: $185 SHIPPED!
Details: Used for 3k miles. Swapped out for OEM Intake due to me selling my car. Gives the K20 a nice little boost in power and a good sound as well. DOES NOT THROW A CEL! The vibration mount broke, but is availible from Injen for like $10. I just didnt use one because it fit fine without it. Includes original box, license plate frame, and instructions.
Pic:

FS: Progress 22mm Rear Sway Bar (2006-07 Honda Civic Coupe)
Price: $135 SHIPPED!
Details: Used for 3k miles. Swapped out for OEM unit due to the me selling my Civic. Its a GREAT part for the money. I easily noticed better handling after installation. I dont have a picture, but if you want one I can get one.
Contact Info:
PM on here
AIM - burnedwhispers

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SOLD

Bought a set of 4 and only used 2. They are for an rsx-s but fit the Si, I know this because I am using the other 2 that came in the set. They are in perfect unused condition as you can see. Price is $55.00 shipped this is a firm price if you are shopping around for greasable endlinks you should know this is a very fair price.

SOLD

SOLD

Sion0x

Off to college!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WTB:

Set of cleared stock headlights. located in saratoga/los gatos area. will pick up. looking to buy for around 250

Fincher23

5+ Year Member
WTB

06-07 Civic EX OEM alloy rims plus center caps (don't need tires).. preferrably somewhere in Louisiana

LikWidv1

NBA-NaturalBornAsshole
5+ Year Member
WTB: OEM Trunk. I need one bad. Someone help me! lol. Seriously if anyone has one that they swapped out for an aftermarket CF or something. I'll buy it.

fg2k20z306

5+ Year Member
FS: Red and Blue Sparco Door Panel Inserts

hello.. btw im not a noob user or anything i have been on fgcoupe.com, clubrsx.com and so on.. I have a set of blue sparco inserts and a set of red sparco inserts. It is the sheet you will have to cut it out on your own to fit your door.

The size of the sheet is 32x8... this was originally cutted for the 8thgen civic.. but i ended up not using any at all.. so it is up for grabs.. this can be fitted on other civic if your door panel inserts run around that size or less.

Let me know if you have any question.

each set will cost $50 shipped and i only accept paypal, also you do not need to include the paypal fees. i got that cover for you guys.. ;)

Blue Sparco:

Red Sparco:

Here are pictures installed of the red one installed on an FG2.

Status
Not open for further replies.