8th gen specs update?!?!!?

BRAK54

come getcha some
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
who ever is in charge of the specs needs to update the 8th gen stuff its all blank pretty much

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PM "jay jay" - he's the admin of the site, or contact "oc civic"

FA5

5+ Year Member
You sound as if you have something to add, yet you added nothing despite posting this. Most of the information is there. I personally collected a ton of information for the K20Z3 (not on this site), but the R18 hasn't gotten a ton of shine. Honda Tuning covered this engine twice, once in a small blurb in their news section and again when they tore it apart to have a look at it. They found some interesting things. I may or may not have a bit more information on the R20, which is similar to the R18 and could provide a bit of help to those in need.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
are they bringing the R20 to the states for the civics?

BRAK54

come getcha some
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
some guy i used to know has 2 hot R20's

FA5

5+ Year Member
The Honda Stream as far as I know. I know the heads are swappable, but I think even more important will be the blocks. This should be beneficial for two reasons. First, it increases displacement from 1.8L to 2.0L and second, it gets you around the header/cat converter, which poses a bit of an issue for people wanting to do more than an intake and an exhaust but less than a turbo.