8th gen, uncovered

AlbusAngelus

Project B18-T
5+ Year Member
Suede said:
so whats the best way to go?? base and convert it to Si? or jus spend the money on the Si. I don't know what I want to do because I want a new car for college... but im going to the Airforce and they are going to give me money also. I mean ill be financing the car, so the Si cant be too much more in price then a base correct?
SI will be under 20

Suede

Divisione
5+ Year Member
AlbusAngelus said:
SI will be under 20
ive got around 15 to work with hahah looks like base model for me...not to bad considering theyre raising the specs on the base(s). But hey im only 17 and going to college, so i figure ill upgrade or do a swap in the future.

thanks man... im supposed to have a subscription of car and driver... iuno why it hasnt shown up yet lol.

AlbusAngelus

Project B18-T
5+ Year Member
Suede said:
ive got around 15 to work with hahah looks like base model for me...not to bad considering theyre raising the specs on the base(s). But hey im only 17 and going to college, so i figure ill upgrade or do a swap in the future.

thanks man... im supposed to have a subscription of car and driver... iuno why it hasnt shown up yet lol.
No problem... I'm pretty sure with 15 your looking at the DX, the EX is round 17'ish I do believe SI 19'ish (base)

You can just buy my car... lol... it'll be cheaper and still pretty new 2002 EX M/T

NatalieSoFlo

5+ Year Member
I absolutely love the new 2006 Si. I was never a fan of the Si but it's less hatch now and really sleek looking. I am selling my 6th gen. Honda and planning on purchasing within the next couple of months. I was wanting something hot, new and around 20k. I was looking into the scion tc, as I know honda and toyota are the best cars ever and hold the most value...but I am really looking into the Si now. It's gorgeous. I heard it's not debuting till November, but a friend of mine who works at a local Honda says it's going to be on the showroom floor and up for sale on or around the 15th of this month. We'll see....

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NatalieSoFlo said:
I absolutely love the new 2006 Si. I was never a fan of the Si but it's less hatch now and really sleek looking. I am selling my 6th gen. Honda and planning on purchasing within the next couple of months. I was wanting something hot, new and around 20k. I was looking into the scion tc, as I know honda and toyota are the best cars ever and hold the most value...but I am really looking into the Si now. It's gorgeous. I heard it's not debuting till November, but a friend of mine who works at a local Honda says it's going to be on the showroom floor and up for sale on or around the 15th of this month. We'll see....
lol the civic will be on the floor 15th of this month..but i doubt the si..
i;'ve heard as late as december...
i don't quite car anymore since i have seen it grow into an actualy car and not a concept anymore...
i can't wait either..
though i have no tmade up mind about getting it yet..
but one things for sure..
06 si>scion anything..:lol:

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Scion xB looks good modified, Scion xA awesome if your a DJ, Scion tC if you're a girl.....................

Suede

Divisione
5+ Year Member
AlbusAngelus said:
No problem... I'm pretty sure with 15 your looking at the DX, the EX is round 17'ish I do believe SI 19'ish (base)

You can just buy my car... lol... it'll be cheaper and still pretty new 2002 EX M/T

I just hope it has the same interior, xm w/ screen al all that... I dont care if im fast, I just want to look good. If not then im sure theres a package to be put on. Im getting one... but i may have to wait till early april :( Ill be 18 then. But who knows, rents might help out since gas prices are insane and I drive a v8 at the moment haha.. who knows, by the time I save 3-4 grand we'll talk. Until then cruise control on hahah

btw. thnks for the help... and thanks to the ppl jsu posting stuff helps me and everyone else out

im out
-pierc

AlbusAngelus

Project B18-T
5+ Year Member
NatalieSoFlo said:
Ahhhh!!!!! Don't sell your 6th for a Scion!!!!!!! :shocked3:

Maybe the new SI ......maybe..... ;)

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I heard something interesting about the Si in the pics. There are 2 in the country, one on each coast. They were made for the "Ride and Drive" honda does for some of there new cars. The cars cost $150,000 to make, because the Si isnt in production yet. They were hand made in Japan. Got the info from a representative from Honda.

IllQueens4g

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like the civic ic strying to compete w/ the pruis than the Rolla...

AlbusAngelus

Project B18-T
5+ Year Member
Hey Honda Tuning came yesterday and I was reading about the new SOHC....a very little blip on it anyway... which model is it gonna be in all of them? Or does asnyone know the deal on them.... it's a 1.8 L 140hp@6300 and 128lb-ft@4300.... compression ratio of 10.5....

sounds like it could be kinda fun...

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
AlbusAngelus said:
sounds like it could be kinda fun...
could... unless the car weighs 3,000lbs

juancachorro

94 red hatch
5+ Year Member
i dont like it not eve a little bit... what type of mods can u do to that thing??? i rather stay with the 5th and 6th gen

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eh, when i see the pics i have mixed emotions bout it. maybe it'll grow on me. but the thing is that if it was in OUR hands, we would not be keepin it stock for long.

neaky

Nexus One
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They are almost as ugly as the newer Accords. 5th gen's rule!

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeh the dealership i work at just got 4 in today there pretty sick only 4 doors thoe.. 3 EX's and a LX 5 speed.

trying to see when we are going to get a SI.. but my service manager wont tell me lol.