10+ Year Member
likin the cars

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh man... when did they change the bodystyle to that? I didn't know 91s were the last gen... wow...

wow... 70k miles on it... reminds me of our E30. 1991... has 108k original miles =)

MethodLoser

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mr. Lin said:
Oh man... when did they change the bodystyle to that? I didn't know 91s were the last gen... wow...

wow... 70k miles on it... reminds me of our E30. 1991... has 108k original miles =)
The Z32 300ZXes were made from 90-96. At least in the US, which is all I really care about anyway. I think they look better than any other gen Z, but that's me.

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OMG...i want your GTI!!!!!!!!!! So gorgeous..i want one so bad

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
both look awesome...what are the specs on teh GTi.

MethodLoser

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LatinEM1 said:
both look awesome...what are the specs on teh GTi.
Stock 20th Anniversary GTI. 4000 made, mine is #0567. 180HP, 175tq 1.8L Turbo I4. 6-speed manual, etc.

I'm waiting until 10k or so to start modding it, chip comes first (which is a good 210+hp, 230+ torque, have to love turbos,) exhaust, intake, etc. My friend has an 03 1.8T GTI, and he's doing 14 flat in the 1/4 with a FMIC, chip, exhaust, and intake. Still can't beat my 300ZX, but is getting comically close. I'm going to have to up the boost on the Z, I fear, to keep up with the Jones', as it were.

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want a GTI so bad and i love yours sooooo much, i'm gonna post again and give a :thumbs up lol

notquiterice

Billay
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking good man. What have you or are you planning on doing to the cars modification wise.

MethodLoser

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
O3hondacivic said:
Looking good man. What have you or are you planning on doing to the cars modification wise.
See above for plans for GTI. The 300ZX is going to get intake/exhaust/gutted cats, then a ECU and boost controller, after I install the clutch sitting in my garage. That's an easy 400HP. Past that, I honestly don't know; I doubt I'm going to want or need much past 400HP.