Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Awww. Well, nothin' good is ever easy lol

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hahaa yeah i know. im not sure why its running so rough. its either the open headers, or could be old gas thats been in there 6+ months lol but at least she's runnin. when i get back to indy im gonna tryin get it on the road and get a lil video of it runnin

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well got a lil update. found out why it was running so rough. it was only firing on 2 cylinders. the harness that i had bought was junk, so i tossed it and fabbed up my harness off the stock d15. got it running good. next to come is some suspension and rims.

Decipher

Registered VIP
This thing is coming along... that first crank up sounded a little scar, bro. Sounded like one giant string of misfires for a minute long. Glad to hear it's running good though. I love these wagons, I want to get my hands on one.

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks man! yeah it was running on 3 cylinders on that first start up. but havent been on here in awhile. got some new rims for it, cars still in indiana right now in storage. i should be getting it down to texas soon. the new rims on it, its got wheel gap cause this was just a test fit and i didnt adjust the coils. but you get the idea