5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love this, i want one so bad!!!!! didnt expect the b20 selection

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Hey man, are you a member on hondacivicwagon.com? I signed up over two weeks ago, made an intro post and over 5 posts like the rules say and STILL can not access the market. I also mesage haydz and he takes FOREVER to get you back.. and he just replies with a smartass remark saying "read the rules and follow them" when I've done all that crap. Ugh!

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You see and decent RT-4WD wagons in PA, NJ or MD for sale?

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
YES!!!... Cant wait till this is done...:thumbs up

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
YES!!!... Cant wait till this is done...:thumbs up
thanks bro! i cant wait either, i know its going slow, all that should of been here last week but got held up because of that freak ice storm. picked up my ecu today, motor mounts are on the way. only thing left is pedals lol so yeah i could use those hahaa but i will prolly hit up a junkyard n snatch some....

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ran into some problems at the old garage, moved it to my garage and pulled a all nighter with some friends.....

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
shoulda cleaned that bay before u put that b***h in, but it looks killer nonetheless..

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN that looks sick as fawk man... God I can't WAIT to get my damn b18b going lol

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
shoulda cleaned that bay before u put that b**** in, but it looks killer nonetheless..
i cleaned it up with some degreaser, you should've seen it when i first pulled the motor. it was nasty from that old d15 spittin oil everywhere. im just trying to get this thing running first. then maybe ill go back over everything and really shine it up. i've gotta fab up a wire harness from the stock d15 harness. hoping to have all that done this week. planning on getting it running this week but no promises there. gotta drop the tranny because there's no tension in the clutch right now. wiring is a hassle. i've gotta weld up a new exhaust. ill be back with more updates.....;)

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awesome man, more pics would be nice...

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i know this build is dragging on. i would have been down with this but im in the middle of moving to Texas, but i am still working on getting the wagon up and running before i actually make the move. latest update:

got my chipped ecu and obd0-obd1 distributor jumper. this thing is getting really close to firing. just need some hose's, clean up some vacuum lines and finish the electrical. its about 90% right now!