92-00 civic mishimoto radiator hoses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabes

5+ Year Member
i have a set of mishimoto radiator hoses, work on a 92-00 civic with a D series in it bought them not thinking that the B series have bigger coolant inlet and outlets, was going to return them but i cant find the reciept so my loss is your gain, asking $75 obo shipped these sell for 120 new
still in the original box opened it and saw that they didnt fit and put them back away

Jabes

5+ Year Member
sold to black_diamond thanks

rad_apostle

Hmmm, Mishimoto you say? Never heard of them... but judging from those pictures I bet they make good stuff. anyone have this for sale? im really looking for this for my honda..

Civic-Unrest

Mishimoto; good stuff. For years, the stock radiator in our 92 Civic EX just could not handle the heat load during the summer when the air was one, especially going uphill. A radiator upgrade was long overdue! The Mishimoto radiator handles the heat load just fine; no more running the heater to prevent a possilbe overheat!

I recently installed a new Mishimoto radiator, fan, and hoses in my son's 92 Civ. It fit well, but the overflow tank needs to be relocated. For the time being, I simply removed the bottom bolt to the overflow tank bracket and swung it out enough to clear the radiator side. We have a cylindrical overflow tank on order.

Status
Not open for further replies.