253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Tgif

jerk334

Hearts my SOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bump for you GLWS. Have someone in mind i will show that j duct to.
TTT

SniffSnuff

If that fog light switch is still avail ill be willing to drive to pick it up - Have one from PWJDM long story short they sent me a broken foglight, sent that back, they sent back the wrong color, sent that back, they sent back two right side ones..... sent that back... they sent a new kit, with a broken switch, so this would be awesome! /endrant

anyway let me know

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If that fog light switch is still avail ill be willing to drive to pick it up - Have one from PWJDM long story short they sent me a broken foglight, sent that back, they sent back the wrong color, sent that back, they sent back two right side ones..... sent that back... they sent a new kit, with a broken switch, so this would be awesome! /endrant

anyway let me know
Shitty situation PWJDM had you go through. I still do have the switch. However, I'm pretty busy for awhile. Don't really know when I'll have free time to meet up. I can send it via USPS first class and could get to you in 2-3 days if you really really need it now.

Let me know if you want to do that. Otherwise, we'd have to play it by ear.

SniffSnuff

Well, prefer to have it in the next 5 days so if you don't think you are available to meet up locally within that time period i wouldn't mind it being shipped, my only question would be how would i pay you?

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well, prefer to have it in the next 5 days so if you don't think you are available to meet up locally within that time period i wouldn't mind it being shipped, my only question would be how would i pay you?
PM'd you the other day, I'm free today as well. bump

Status
Not open for further replies.