92 eg vs. crx with a ugly body kit

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I never went over 30 miles an hour. Hardly the same thing.
and why would you be offended? you dont own the place do you?
No... but it could have been private property or ya could have gotten hurt. Then we would have either had to haul ya out of jail or visited ya in the hostpial. Same point of going to a track to do any type of racing or off roading... a controled enviornment. Besides Tony... I was just giving ya s**t. Sheesh. :roll:

Man... I've been here for 4 years and this is the first time I'm hearing anything about Bourbonnais. :what:

Nah Jay, I perfer something that's gonna be safe to put my child in. I highly doubt those are approved saftey wise, for infants or toddlers.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No... but it could have been private property or ya could have gotten hurt. Then we would have either had to haul ya out of jail or visited ya in the hostpial. Same point of going to a track to do any type of racing or off roading... a controled enviornment. Besides Tony... I was just giving ya s**t. Sheesh. :roll:

Man... I've been here for 4 years and this is the first time I'm hearing anything about Bourbonnais. :what:

Nah Jay, I perfer something that's gonna be safe to put my child in. I highly doubt those are approved saftey wise, for infants or toddlers.
you never heard of bourbonnais really:shock:, it's in kankakee county i'm pretty sure you heard of this county before. and i guess your right about the "sparco" "bride" baby seat i guess they're just for style