92 si going ls

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well just started about a month ago lost my job last week so this build is going by slow but hope to get done by spring time

this is about a month b4 i garaged it

weight reduction

after many hours finally got the motor out

just tossed the motor in the accord lol

the b18a1 waiting for a new home

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
o yea these are the hx s that are going on in the summer

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol nice, we threw my friends d15 into the back of his hatch when he went ls haha pretty finny when we got the ls running taking the motor to scrap it

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
quick question apek ..... how did you do the throttle cable?

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn that s**t is dirty!

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah thank god its out, getting some things done, going by real slow just tight on money because of my situation

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yes yet another thing to slow my project down, blew the motor on my accord and no i wasnt racing it.

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my fake type r since i cant afford the real thing, when i get the money ill probably get the recaro black and red stitched o the dc5 blue recaro idk yet.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

sorry about the crappy phone pix but this is how the engine bay is looking now

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Its coming along man, ill be looking for updates. nice work so far..

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
little progress was made over the weekend. Got my extra LS head from the machine shop since it was warped and replaced the valves, so i swapped the heads and replaced the headgasket and painted the block. Almost getting there just need to order timing bs and i will be one step closer to dropping it in.

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Tried to remove the crank pulley today , that went by just great broke my snap on rachet and 2 extensions and yeah i have the crank pulley tool from PowerBuilt. Hopefully tomorrow I can send the motor out to a local garage to remove the crank pulley.

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got the crank pulley off yesterday, put the new water pump on.... now jus to time it. Ill post pics as soon as possible