93 Brought ba\ck

spad3dEK

5+ Year Member
Hi guys since the wife is out of town and i have a free chance right now hears the story of how i rebuilt my Ej1
She started off all stock and a half ass flat black, she was missing hood and front bumper the only reason i bought her was She had a brand new 15 mile ZcZ6 and all paper work for it =) =) 1000$$..... So the First night i get the car New rims (Drags gt3s) and a paint job gloss white had extra paint at dads shop....
Day 2 Bumper, Type R lip and Hood =)

Yes i know sides skirts aren't on lol....i drove her like that for a while had to save some money finish my Sr. year at WestWind Prep.... 2 mouths out of school working 9-5 6days a week some jack ass decides its time to steal my car.. losses deck, all around fasgate speakers, 2 12in infinity's 2000watt fasgate amp, hids, rims, lip, bwr shift knob,cai, all bwr suspension Nrg 4 pice set(for got Steering wheel in trunk hooking up kill switch) i was super sick, cops found my car that night striped gutted and f***ed up.(sorry no pics to sad)
but since i had insurance i got back $3000 and started this....

over 4 mouth time i been piecing together these...
precision turbo .60 Ar cold .63 hot (Little dirty but it was brand new)

Then one morning i found these on craigslist for $200 and they both work perfect

i Bought a 10psi spring that was my goal at the time next came these Beauties From Bbn

my girl got Pregnant so i had to hurry and finish up my kit so i could save.. so i made my own mani and down pipe dump tube warped them for heat reduce... i bought a neptune rtp and had it tuned by Dedspool aka Superior tuning

Few build pics
Befor

Durring

After

For right now im on hold till i get a better job i had to move to co.
but i have more plans for her then shes going to be put away for my son due 4/20/2012 and start my next build...

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's a nice ride man. Wait ur saving the car for ur son or ur just not working on it till after he's born? We might not even be using gasoline anymore by the time he can drive haha

spad3dEK

5+ Year Member
That's a nice ride man. Wait ur saving the car for ur son or ur just not working on it till after he's born? We might not even be using gasoline anymore by the time he can drive haha
Both lol saving till after he born by that time ill have a second job so i can put money into her... and if we dont use gas he can just get it retuned....

Yea i got a tune but we dident do it on his dyno taking it back soon i need a new clutch

spad3dEK

5+ Year Member
Little update.. doing brake upgrade in a week or two ill post pics then =).... But what you guys think about painting the license plate tray black??

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn thieves, glad your getting it back the way it once was, looking good.

spad3dEK

5+ Year Member
Yea now she has like 4 kill switches and an alarm.... I need to get another nrg steering wheel setup but kinda broke/snow prep

spad3dEK

5+ Year Member
Well haven't don't the brake job but I took some pics today and last night

Should I paint the licence plate holder black?? Any one have some pics??

CivicxTree754

Registered VIP
Nice build...Sucks bout the theives. But s**t you got a nice looking toy now. I bet its fun to drive....what clutch are you currently running and what psi of boost?

spad3dEK

5+ Year Member
Nice build...Sucks bout the theives. But s*** you got a nice looking toy now. I bet its fun to drive....what clutch are you currently running and what psi of boost?
Act stage1.. and 11psi but I'm want to get a smaller spring for the wg

spad3dEK

5+ Year Member
Yea I thought my ac would fit with this mani but it dident so I'm just going to sell every thing and buy a better mani =)
I bet it builds boost quick =)