Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Due to my other pics being too large to post, this is my cars. :D

jdm

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civic looks bad-ass,but as a Da-integra driver im not feelin that integra.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice civic more pix man not feelin the teg

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the front end on the hatch.

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Likein that body kit on the hatch. What make is it ? as far as the teg...................... nayyyyyyyy not to my likein

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BC2 front and sides... I can't see the back...

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
black/white hatches' own!! =)

Lets get some more pics of the hatchie

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
both look good mang i think the teg would look much better if it was kited also. :thumbs up

and yeh more pics of that hatch.

brookliner7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that hatch looks like the one in the magazines for the BC2 ads. are those gold rims too?
more hatch pics !Hatch is seeeyick! teg is ghey.

JUNIT

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, that hatch is bangin. i got a 94 hatch cx that Im bout to do a one piece headlight swap to. The kit looks nice as hell on there too. NIce work

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This was 3 weeks ago when I came back from NOPI Nationals in Atlanta, before my project car was stolen last Tuesday morning. Slowly but surely I'm trying to get the pixels corrected and uploading more pics. Yes, It's the Buddy Club 2 body kit. The guy who had the simular white one with the gold rims sold his hatch to a guy in Atlanta this past summer. The BC2 warehouse is here in Jacksonville. Yeah, apparently no one liked my tegra. That's ok. Neither do I...lol ;) :drive:

banzai

Exit Speed Garage
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea, teggy sucks...hatch is OK...it got stolen?

NOSescalade

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That hatch is bomb as hell, Bc2 is my favorite kit for it then comes the R33 anyways juss MO

Spencey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, that Civic is hot, I'm planning on the same kit for mine

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As of Oct. 12, 2004 our hatchback was stolen between 4:40am and 6am that Tuesday morning. The Jacksonville City Police found our car that same night across town, on blocks, and burnt:angryred:. Apparently they took it on a joy ride, raced the piss out of it, tired to get all the parts off the car they could, and had some fun with fire. The theives took the carbon fiber hood, the front upper tie bar (not including the brackets that hold it in place, which the dumba$$es left on the car):cussing:, the rims, the cheap stereo, the nitrous bottle, and the intake. They left these items to melt in the fire: the Buddy club 2 body kit, the spoon carbon fiber mirrors, the rear upper tie bar, the stock tail lights, and most of the car itself. What was saved/salvaged was the engine swap, the 1 piece projector lights, only the front coil overs, the JDM axles, the FULL exhaust system, and the zex (brain) box. The firewall did its job! So, Oct. 14, 2004 we pulled the swap out of the burnt hatchback and now were looking for a new shell. Bigger and better plans for this next EG hatch. Until then, Connie's:rice:2nd gen Integra is getting us around.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Under the hood-4 weeks ago

Brand new HP Racing ceramic coated headers we got at Nopi Nationals 2004

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hatch at Nopi Nationals 2004

Dood beside us was from Kanas running over 400hp turbo & 200 shot nitrous it was clean as hell too

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Integra new paint job Jan. 2002

My Integra before it was riced out...thinking of going back to this look again only with some blacked out rims

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sucks about what happend....I feel lucky that my hatch wasnt destroyed when it got stolen...