94 Civic ex Ready for SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuzzfolk99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
eres my 94 civic im putting up for sale. It has 80k on the motor and 100k on the car. a d16z6 will come with the car which has been recently installed but needs engine wiring harness. The original one went bad on me. The interior is in excellent shape and comes with 2 black and red racing seats as pictured.the car has white face gauges with red writing, red/clear tails, fully redone 2.5 exhaust with muffler, euro clear headlights, coilover suspension, sunroof, power eveything and a/c. I also have a extra set of side skirts that came with the kit that was on the car when i bought it. The car has a fresh paint job on it and the color is toredo red affect. The rims are 17 inch milla rims. they need tires and paint but will look excellent when finished also a drivers side stage 2 DSS racing axle. This was my winter project but i bought a 00 si and i cant have two so im asking 1500 OBO please email me at cuzzfolk09@yahoo.com for more information and pictures i really need to sell this car quick so best offers are welcomed and trades also. I DO HAVE THE BLACK CORNERS TO COME WITH THIS CAR. The bumper was off only for paint shop and is on now. willing to sale with ot without the motor.

i can get more pics upon request

I WILL ACCEPT A TRADE PLUS CASH FOR A BUILT B16

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damnit, why couldn't you be in vegas?

cuzzfolk99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the rims are mille brand like from tire rack.com but i dont know the exact name

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$1500 That's a pretty good price.

cuzzfolk99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea i need to sale it so i can start workin on my si. So first one to me with 1500 its theirs Clean title in hand

ricedout

Survivin life
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have the cash in hand! u just need to put the cluster in and redo the wiring and ill pay a few more bux for it lmk

Status
Not open for further replies.