95 civic, 400k+, $2000???

Space Cadet

5+ Year Member
I have an engine i can put into the car thats no problem i just wanna know if its a good deal or not? and how much it would be worth with that many km's....

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Space Cadet said:
I have an engine i can put into the car thats no problem i just wanna know if its a good deal or not? and how much it would be worth with that many km's....

civic what? hatch coupe 4 door? i would still say to much

TenzoMonk

Lick your back on it
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
soo... that's about 250,000 miles or so (for the non-metrics out there)... if the body and interior is in good shape, and you have another motor you are dropping in anyways... it's not a "bad" price.

i mean, it's actually still lower than the average blue book value... so... go with your gut ;)

oh, and if it happens to be a hatchie... tell me where it is... i'll buy it :D

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
horrible thread, are you canadian?

if the car's canadian itr has ~250k miles and he's asking $1,600

do your own conversions next time BEFORE you ask

Andrey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pop-n-fresh said:
horrible thread, are you canadian?

if the car's canadian itr has ~250k miles and he's asking $1,600

do your own conversions next time BEFORE you ask
he is alien

TenzoMonk

Lick your back on it
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well... it does say he's from space.

but i'm alien too :D

Space Cadet

5+ Year Member
ok ill convert it next time for all u people from earth but its a 4 door coupe and yes the interior and exterior are in mint condition and theres 5500$ worth of sound system and exhaust work done to it and i believe it comes with some sweet rims but not sure exactly. Oh and the reason im gettin such a good deal is because im really good friends with the guy. :D

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Space Cadet said:
ok ill convert it next time for all u people from earth but its a 4 door coupe and yes the interior and exterior are in mint condition and theres 5500$ worth of sound system and exhaust work done to it and i believe it comes with some sweet rims but not sure exactly. Oh and the reason im gettin such a good deal is because im really good friends with the guy. :D
well in that case it doesnt sound bad...make it a sweet sleeper.

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah you damn canadians.....i dont wanna hear your non converted numbers anymore! eh?

jp, i love canada, i wanna move there......but really....

Space Cadet

5+ Year Member
I love canada eh. its so much fun up here eh. livin in our igloos and all eh. its so much fun eh. i just love it eh but really i hope i can get this car eh then i can go to meets drivin through my 10 feet of snow eh and plugin it into my igloo eh.. lol

VTECDreaMs

VRR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Space Cadet said:
I think one of you guys caught this... but since when is there such thing as a 4 door coupe? Arent sedans 4 door and Coupes 2 Door? Maybe im just retarded... anyone? :wtf: