95 Civic DX Wiring Diagram

KathleenReza

I'm very sorry if this is posted somewhere already, but I really did look and I've been messing with my car for hours.
Background-- 95 Civic DX that I bought used almost a year ago. All of a sudden wouldn't start one day, no warning or previous problems at all. I had spark and air, replaced fuel filter, getting some fuel to filter but not much. Pulled out the pump and was about to buy a new one, but decided to test the wires first and I'm not getting any power at all. Fuses all tested fine. Mechanically inclined friend is helping me out, but we need the wiring diagram. Please, please help if you can!

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Too easy. Google "civic eg fuel wiring" or something of that sort. If no power to fuel pump, you need to check/replace your main relay. And if you are unsure about that, google "civic eg main relay". This is searching 101 man. Good luck

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Nevermind... Had time so I googled it for you. That'll be one "good game" and a high five please.

"Civic EG wiring diagram"

KathleenReza

Thank you so much! I swear I tried that last night, but, like I said, I was pretty tired. *high five* and good game! And thanks. =)