95 ej coupe build/dd clean

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
F*** why did i sell my ej coupe...:smackself, Awesome progress bro, keep it up...

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks great man i'll check that vid out when i get home today

SiMAC

Looks really good! I am surprised this hasn't had more comments on it. keep up the good work.

95eggsr

quad box
I have a full custom peiced turbo kit, motor mounts, slim fan, subframe brace, function 7 lca's, traction bar, and stock hood to be put on

expect a huge update within the next month. also look for me in VIP at east coast honda meet!

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have a full custom peiced turbo kit, motor mounts, slim fan, subframe brace, function 7 lca's, traction bar, and stock hood to be put on

expect a huge update within the next month. also look for me in VIP at east coast honda meet!

Damn soo sick. I love the CF hood tho. It def makes that pic look more aggressive.

Can't wait for boost

TheHatchGuy

5+ Year Member
this look on an ej coupe is pure sex, something about the bronze wheels, and taillights just makes such a great combo

95eggsr

quad box
trying to get a legit photo of this car

my point and shoot pics do no justice, this car is tits in person

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It looks great. Seems like it needs a good wash tho. Dunno if that's just how the pics make it look or what

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Saw you at the Slack's meet last night. haha. I knew I recognized your car from somewhere

cleansleep37

t3EJ8
Loving the transformation bro, those wheels are sick...I thought of going with those or the offroad grids, once you get the stance lined up you'll be sitting extremely nice...

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Those are some sexy DAs. And I knew it needed a wash! When's the boost going on?

95eggsr

quad box
waiting for my turbo to come back from comp for the rebuild than it goes on

edit: the red one is an origional db2 gsr with the b17 8)

95eggsr

quad box
just finished my traction bar, tucked fan, battery relocate, mini tuck, lca's and subframe brace

huge update soon