96-00 Hatch RED Recaro Seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

laelowimports

5+ Year Member
first off, how much do they normally run in price? and secondly where the hell can I get some from? I have seen them before but havent been able to find much at all. Even if the seats are not recaro but another brand, as long as they are clean and not shitty knock-off material, I would take those too. Anyone have any suggestions or know anything about these rear seats for my 96 Civic Hatch? All help is appreciated. Thanks.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
recaro didnt make red rear seats for a 96-00 civic. you can get the candian itr rear seats which are red, but really thats your only choice

laelowimports

5+ Year Member
recaro didnt make red rear seats for a 96-00 civic. you can get the candian itr rear seats which are red, but really thats your only choice
do those swap in with no mods, no probs?

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ They'll fit, but you will have a Gap (3-4 inches I believe) between the Rear Upper Section and the Rear Bottom Section. Just get your OEM Seats Reupholstered and have perfect fitment.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
someone is selling those rear seats on b20vtec (lol) for 2K

he actually lives 5 mins. from me i know him quite well.

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ That is going to be the cheapest way to acheive that look. Plus you'll have perfect fitment.

Those CDM ITR Seats are super rare to come by, so yes their price tag is super high.

Status
Not open for further replies.