96-00 seats in 4th gen?

91SiVTEC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im assuming these would fit right in, cuz my seats a reatadedly f**ked up. theres a guy selling a pair of grey ones for $35!

Millhouse609

Blowin s**t up
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anything will fit... as long as you want to spend the time or money making or adjusting seat rails to fit the seat

91SiVTEC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i know that....

i just wanted to know if it was a direct fit......

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nope, not direct fit, brackets will need modified

90B16Ed

At Your Mom's House
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
only one of the four bolts with mount up. I had a set of 94-01 GSR's and they didn't mount up, which is the same as EK's. So...

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
only one of the four bolts with mount up. I had a set of 94-01 GSR's and they didn't mount up, which is the same as EK's. So...
94-01 integra seats and 96-00 civic seats do not mount up the same.

whiteej8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dont do it....trust me when i got my 96 coupe i removed my ex seats and i put si seats......i gave my ex seats to my brother in-law to put in a 1990 hatch and we got them in.......the problem is that they are to high up and you feel like your head is touching the head liner...

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This guy I know has a set of GSR leathers in his 96-00 and he didn't have a problem...?
It's still possible to put integra seats in. I have them myself. If he did it the right way, he swapped the rails. If he did it the ghetto, non-safe way, only three of the holes mount up.

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the front two bolt up but the backs dont my old rx 8 seats were in a 99 si and only the fronts bolted up and the i got em and put them in my 4door and the fronts bolted up

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
all he has to do is swap the rails off his current seats onto the newer seats. My friend with an ed hatch has 92-96 prelude seats in his.

norybg3

5+ Year Member
well since were talking about seats. I guess I ask this question. I really like newer crx si seats, I think the 90 and up. Will they fit and in your opinion look right in a 95 civic??

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont think so crx seat are the most retarted honda seat i dont think its fits in any thing els

Vicious

1st gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont think so crx seat are the most retarted honda seat i dont think its fits in any thing els
they'll fit in other cars but like it's been stated if you want different seats from a different car some modifications are needed. to get my crx si seats to fit into my 86 crx si i had to switch teh rails and modifiy the brackets a bit