96-98 Front and Rear OEM Honda lips for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stran97

5+ Year Member

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what color are those lips?

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Where in PA you located?

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Seeing as how your other thread was deleted, do the rear lip fit a 99-00 rear bumper?

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dibs on the rear lip if it's OEM. can you pm me pictures of the rear please? what condition is it in?

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It will but you have to cut some tabs I believe. Just don't buy it. NObody buy it. So I can buy it...

mikeycivic01

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It will but you have to cut some tabs I believe. Just don't buy it. NObody buy it. So I can buy it...
Its not that easy. The bottom part of the 96-98 bumper is completely different than the 99-00.

You should buy my 96-98 lip :D

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol I want the OEM lips SOOO bad.
I already have a rear lip but it's not the OEM one.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i posted on your other thread and i pm'ed you....i got money for both of those right now in hand.....ill def take the rear no questions asked. do you have any accts somewhere else since you have very little posts here. any pics of the honda stamp on the lips and pics of the cracks please.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Its not that easy. The bottom part of the 96-98 bumper is completely different than the 99-00.

You should buy my 96-98 lip :D
You'd have to cut the tabs all off of the lip (greatly reducing the value) and then figure out a way to mount it.

But yes, you can put it on a '99-'00 bumper, even though it'd be a smarter move to buy a '96-'98 rear bumper if you want to use it.

This lip kit was only available in the US for the year 1998 and only for the coupe. I find the easiest way to differentiate it from other '96-'98 lips is to either call it the '98 OEM lip kit or the Sport lip kit (as it is in Europe).

The prices this guy is asking for are incredibly low. I'm curious if the OP knows how much money he's losing through these prices or if it's a scam.

The rear lip is known to regularly go for $300. The front lip I've seen once go for cheap because it was damaged, and mine went for much more because it was BNIB. Mine is the only one I've seen that was for sale and wasn't broken at all though.

jonyg98civicex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mikey, what kind of suspension set-up do you have on your civic? I really like the stance of it, let me know, thanks

bump for good prices

stran97

5+ Year Member
Philly is about 2 hours away. Pocono's don't know. I will not drive 2 hrs to deliver. I'm pretty sure i can find a local buyer.

This is not a scam. I would prefer local pick up and you can take a look at the lips yourself. First come First Serve. Highest offer on the rear is now $250. Front still $150.

Anyone in or near Harrisburg PA interested????

Status
Not open for further replies.