96 Integra LS - five speed ;)

JustRob

Not entirely true. There are tons of LS packages with gold trim that have the LS wing.. hence why it's called an LS wing. It wasn't a dealer option, it was a package (the Limited has gold badging, leather interior, an LS wing, and had the snowflake wheels on it). Also, almost every stock RS I've seen has that wing on it.
No, she's right. Gold trim was always a dealer installed option. Rear spoilers were always dealer installed unless it is a '95-'96 LS Special Edition, '97-'01 GS, '94-'01 GS-R and of course the unique '97/'98-'00/'01 Type R.

You're confusing the LS Special Edition and the LS. The LS Special Edition did not come with gold trim as mentioned above. The only badging change was the addition of the "Special Edition" badge that goes in the same place as the GS-R's "DOHC VTEC" badge located under the right tail light. They did come from the factory with the rear spoiler and leather like you mentioned. And the Snowflake wheels were only available for '96. '95 LS Special Editions got Fat Fives. And the '97+ GS models got Meshies.

Rear spoilers on the RS model are very common, but are also dealer installed. Dealers would load up the RS models with options as soon as they came off the transport truck to make more of a profit. A/C, rear spoilers, floor mats, cargo mats, and steering wheel covers were all common dealer installed accessories put on the RS to bring the price up a bit.

Edit: I don't know why everyone keeps calling them GS-R Duel Bend Shifters. All USDM '94-'01 Integra Coupes (excluding '00/'01 ITR) have the same duel bend shfiter.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No, she's right. Gold trim was always a dealer installed option. Rear spoilers were always dealer installed unless it is a '95-'96 LS Special Edition, '97-'01 GS, '94-'01 GS-R and of course the unique '97/'98-'00/'01 Type R.

You're confusing the LS Special Edition and the LS. The LS Special Edition did not come with gold trim as mentioned above. The only badging change was the addition of the "Special Edition" badge that goes in the same place as the GS-R's "DOHC VTEC" badge located under the right tail light. They did come from the factory with the rear spoiler and leather like you mentioned. And the Snowflake wheels were only available for '96. '95 LS Special Editions got Fat Fives. And the '97+ GS models got Meshies.

Rear spoilers on the RS model are very common, but are also dealer installed. Dealers would load up the RS models with options as soon as they came off the transport truck to make more of a profit. A/C, rear spoilers, floor mats, cargo mats, and steering wheel covers were all common dealer installed accessories put on the RS to bring the price up a bit.

Edit: I don't know why everyone keeps calling them GS-R Duel Bend Shifters. All USDM '94-'01 Integra Coupes (excluding '00/'01 ITR) have the same duel bend shfiter.
Ah, yeah it was a Special Edition! I couldn't remember which it was.

Also, I find 94 Special Editions all over the place. They're, as you said, just LS's with leather interior, and a badge.

Just a honda!!

Registered VIP

Because mine came out of gsr integras lol

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thought I would let you all know the progress on this. My shifter bushings came yesterday and I was going top put them on, but my family wanted to go out for dinner and by the time we got back, I was exhausted and ready for bed since I have to be up at 3:30am tomorrow, so they'll be put in tomorrow among worth the shifter. I did take stone pictures tonight, however. Trying to take not s**t pictures with my phone.

Playing with the exposure setting.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
To each his own. The way I see it, the car is far from clean paint wise, so I'll continue to express my love of bacon and domo.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No mudflaps, no mud. I know it sits like a truck. Give me time. Gotta save.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Installed my steering wheel last night again. Actually figured out how to get the click wheel working with it too. Had an issue with the shifter. One of the bolts was rusted and the threads were messed up so it kept skipping when I tried to back it out. I put the stock shifter back in for now since the bolt was the shifter plate bolt that holds the stabilizer to the frame. I might rip it back apart tomorrow and try something else to get it apart. I'll have to go buy new bolts from honda and hopefully I can clean the threads in the hole or find someone with a tap and rethread them.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Put my 98-01 taillights back in.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What's the difference? No amber? I don't know much about tegs

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, they're all red.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Still would look better without the magnets...