96 SI civic

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Aren't blue headlights illegal in like every state?

Nvm, you're in canada

Damo

5+ Year Member
i see cars driving around with green and pink lights. Canada is not to big of busting people for mods like that. they will mosly pull you over if you have a loud exhaust only in areas where there been alot reported street racing

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah thats not going to happon i will get to many flamers on hear again. bit im in the middle of redoing the rx7 going to drop in a 3rd gen rx7 engine in. easy bolt in.
After all the flaming at the outset of this thread, are you really worried about what a couple haters are gonna say about your rx7? I wanna see it too..

Damo

5+ Year Member
its just easyer for me. because it has a fully custom body kit. but redoing it this winter and hoping to turbo the 12a engine i have. or i can easly drop in a 3rd gen rx7 engine.

but anyways i allso wanna pick up the 2000 rear bumper im running a el right now because my stock one was smacked up from a guy hitting me with his trailer.

Damo

5+ Year Member
well i think its time for another update. well over the time and new years i have got some work done and did some work. well here is goes

well a few months ago i picked up a dc tie bar for $10 and yes it says DC on it and a used password jdm blue tow hook for $10

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

that same day i picked up a rear strut bar for another $10 its a no name but works. the guy who sold me them did not know what he had he said they came off his sons civic who moved away out west so he had no need for them

a few months ago before i had a body kit my stock rear bumper was hit by a trailer and the person who took off. i ran a el rear bumper but i did not like it really it was different but did not look right. so i took my old stock bumper drilled some holes and tip tied the cracks and it looks like a drift bumper.

well my aftermarket taillights i installed a few months ago are starting to show there age like 4 years old and i see some cracks in them so alittle water is gettin in them so i wanna get new taillights no oem but this kind

i was runnin stock bulbs in my civic because well thats all i had they where the ugly yellow look so i got my self some LED bulbs

i allso picked up some rear disk brakes for my civic only $160 other people wanted $250. i wanna paint it to look cleaner and red cailpers like i allways liked. i allso wanna get drilled and slotted rotors all around my rear drums dont look good with rims anyway.

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Cars looking good. How well do those headlights work though? I've driven in a few cars with a deep blue color and they were just poop.

Damo

5+ Year Member
deep blues look very nice. not as bright as the 8k hids but the deep blues are 12ks.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It looks like it's coming along. There a lot of things I would do differently but it seems to be headed in the right direction, keep it up.

Damo

5+ Year Member
its getting there but i mite not be keeping this car long so i just mite just save most of the parts i got. because i wanna get a eg still i love the look of them and its rare to see a clean looking one in my area mosly they are just fully stock and drivin intill death or hack jobs

Damo

5+ Year Member
well i think its a good time to do a small update

i changed my front rebar on my civic because i cut mine up to fit a bodykit on so now i dont have one and for safty reason so i changed it with a newer one

so i painted my rear disk swap hoping to do soon getting new poly trailing are bushing hoping this week and install on a nice day. and yes i like the colour purple because this car is going blue and purple goes nice with blue and allso no one in area does stuff different like this

well here is what my rear of my civic looks for now got plate covers and a sticker made for it and it says "Because Race Car" and if any of you like country music then you will know about the red solo cup. oh and yes i know the taillights are not OEM or what ever i like them but i am changing them because they will not match the paint i am going with the 99-00 taillights but aftermarket they look stock but more clear and soon hoping a 99-00 rear bumper.

here is the front. fully primed bumper beside the crack thats getting fixed soon. i painted sleepy eyes and a new grill cant wait to fully paint this car blue and mite get a carbon fiber hood and trunk

i dont have a pic of it but i allso picked up a D16Y8 that comes stock in the si (in Canada) but i am going to boost it. with the help of my friends my buddy has the same engine in his Crx and boosted and does 11s

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally making some more progress. I wanna see this damn RX7!!! lol

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Vintage 90's rice? :lol:

I'll admit one thing, you do have passion and determination, I don't think it looks good, it's just not my taste.
I prefer different, better flowing, more subtle mods, when it comes to cosmetics.

Damo

5+ Year Member
well im going to add a type r lip fog lights in purple hids and black housed headlights. the strip will be gone when the car is painted and i am getting all new stickers for the windows. i allso have to replace the front window because i now have a crack in it and i allso gotta get the rust where i cant get because of the window is in the way.

Damo

5+ Year Member
fine lol well so you know this is how she sits now this was my very first body kit i ever made. i am redoing the bodykit so somthing more like a drift style some cleaner looking.

i am going to try and make somthing like this

here is what i am running it in a 12A wankel engine 1.1L 100HP and this car can drift well

the plans this year for it i am going to lower it on respeed coilovers. holly carb, better fuel pump, racing beat header, custom stainless steel exhaust and magaflow muffler. i have got a spare engine i got in Toronto i got for $100 i am going to build it and boost it. i was told all i need to do is change my apex seals and better studs for the engine and its ready but i am going to port it as well so it will go brap brap brap brap brap.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I could roll in the rx7, new kit will DEFINITELY look better though. Good to see you going with stuff that flows better