Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Stopping time

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sweet! How do they feel?
I dunno, I did the break in procedure, 10 stops from 30 to 5, and three from 45 to 5. The last one was timed perfectly at my drive way si I just pulled in and parked with my e brake and let them set overnight. I'll let you know tomorrow =)

Stopping time
Hahaha not hardly, just better than my old crap for sure!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
An upgrade is an upgrade in my eyes, regardless of how big or small. Its the Spoon sports mentality in me.

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Great updates going on in here. Haven't checked in a while.

Those brakes look good, let us know how they feel.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh man, they feel 10x better than they ever did before! It just stops, so smooth and solid! Well worth the money and peace of mind! My old brakes would fade and the pedal would get soft, the new fluid and pads are just great, very firm pedal and smooth quick stopping.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha! They will be up in a bit, waiting to install the parts on Saturday, last item came today!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sweet!!!! I've gained psychic powers! haha

c_quiasua

I wish there was a sticker that i can place on my back window saying "Get off my ass b!tch". For those on my way to work. :D

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wish there was a sticker that i can place on my back window saying "Get off my ass b!tch". For those on my way to work. :D
Haha no kidding!

Placed another order today!!! I'm so stoked, Ive got one more order to make next week to finish off my spending spree for the moment, then I need to get that climate control and bezel repaired. Getting ready for a event my friends in the import car club are throwing with a local (kinda) race shop. I didn't go to the last two but they r doubled in size each year and they had to move the location due to how many attended the 2nd event so I'm stoked!

Picks 2mrw when I install the other stuff I got in! :rolf: