96romaCX CIVIC hatchback BUILD THREAD

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I had a blast! I met alot of really cool people, and saw a whole bunch of cool cars and pretty girls. It was one of the best weekends I've had in a long time :rolf:

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have still not been able to make it to any car shows/meets. it blows. anyways........looks good and congrats on getting a dope photoshoot.

you should come out to the Tail of the Dragon run in October

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Finally dropped the front bumper cover off I bought last year for paint. My friend Jason at the ford dealership, the manager in the body shop, is painting it for the cost of materials in exchange for detailing his VSM hatch with the 99-00 front conversion and ls/vtec swap I posted pictures of earlier on in the thread. That should be done later in the week. I'll mount my new oem grill to it when its finished, but I problably won't install it on the car right away, I'm kinda torn on the idea because it will look brand new and the fenders and hood have minor chips in the paint. I might so it anyways just so that it evens out from daily use lol!

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Finally dropped the front bumper cover off I bought last year for paint. My friend Jason at the ford dealership, the manager in the body shop, is painting it for the cost of materials in exchange for detailing his VSM hatch with the 99-00 front conversion and ls/vtec swap I posted pictures of earlier on in the thread. That should be done later in the week. I'll mount my new oem grill to it when its finished, but I problably won't install it on the car right away, I'm kinda torn on the idea because it will look brand new and the fenders and hood have minor chips in the paint. I might so it anyways just so that it evens out from daily use lol!
I think it will still look fine man. My car is kinda the same way too. Newer paint on the front bumper and lip but when I mounted it you can't even tell really.

Let's see some pictures when its done!

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh yeah most deffinately! I haven't heard from him, he problably hasn't even gotten around to it since he's doing it at work, he'll have to spray it during down time.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
A no update, update lol.

On another note, I'm going to more than likely be getting a buddy club racing spec seat since its in my price range, and I'm ready to get the ball rolling on swap parts. I'll just be getting one for now for the drivers seat. I just can't decide what color to get, black or red.....

What do you guys think??? :rolf::rolf::rolf:

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks you guys! I'm so up in the air between the two. I see pics with grey interiors and both colors look good. I like the red seat because my steering wheel and eventually shift boot will have red stiching and red grabs attention. I like black because its sleek and classy looking when black is clean. Plus I'll be useing the black corbeau camlocks harnesses I bought. And I'll get a passenger later.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah me too. Thanks man, I think the red seat by itself looks awesome, but that's what I think too.

I really liked how the red one looked in Kerry's hatch too... Arggggh....

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Awesome! Thank you guys very very much for taking the time to help me out!! :rolf: