96romaCX CIVIC hatchback BUILD THREAD

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sweet, thanks man!

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks really good man. I like the koseis much more than the previous set of rims. :thumbs up

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey Roma if you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for your kosei decals .... N do you think if I mail you the money could you get me some cause I decided I'm going to go white with mine as soon as I take them out the box..... I would like them the same color scheme as yours..... Thanks

Using the tapa ya tap tap..... Tap

Dre Da Kid

404 THE ATL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice progress, twin(I'm sayin twin cause we have same HB lol) I will be back in Honda game soon. UTI, APT n GAS eat up my money! *facepalm*

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol @ "triplets" more like quintuplets, can't forget Reed and myloveHX

@ Boost- actually homie it would be very cheap to source out a vynl graphics shop that makes motor cycle decals or comercial graphics using a plotter, I paid 44$ for mine and messed up on the first wheel!! Lol, just google for graphics shop local to you and get them in black with a red border. I've decided not to run any since I like them better without the decals.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pics of your car with kosei's please!! haha.
What motor do you realllly want?
I wish I could! I have to install the remaining suspension parts this weekend, then since my fenders are mildly rolled I'm going to tuck some tread, and get an alignment soon.
I'll throw the new wheels on as soon as my last purchase arrives, I actually can't mount them without it lol.

Also on another unmentioned note, I got hub centric rings with the wheels too! The guy swapping hem out was the doods friend I traded with, and since the rings were stuck to the wheel when he took them off, he didnt realize they were in the wheels, score for me!!!

And the motor I really want, is an obd1 B16 sir motor with i/h/e and maybe a CTR valve train and cams. I would be so happy with that set up.

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol @ "triplets" more like quintuplets, can't forget Reed and myloveHX

@ Boost- actually homie it would be very cheap to source out a vynl graphics shop that makes motor cycle decals or comercial graphics using a plotter, I paid 44$ for mine and messed up on the first wheel!! Lol, just google for graphics shop local to you and get them in black with a red border. I've decided not to run any since I like them better without the decals.
cool ....did you just bring them a picture of what it looks like or did they get it off line

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Both actually, I showed them a pic of the decal on my iPhone and she found it online, they do a good job at those types of places.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thank you man!

Does anyone know if the skunk2 megapower exhaust is really loud, or tolerably loud???

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah I can't tell how loud. It really would be from all the videos, they all sound different also. people say on reveiws that it has a great sound a be its beast at WOT.. I want something that sounds aggressive but won't wake the neighbors.

minja lover

del slo
5+ Year Member
That's why I like my yonaka. Haven't had any complaints from anyone and no problem with the cops around here for it either. But it sounds naughty when you get on it.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I get yah, if it weren't for that low fitment I'd be sold, and if the tip was tamer. Oh well, I'm getting a 2nd vehicle in a few months anyways I might as well throw an n1 or BC spec exhaust, nah jk. I'll problably keep looking around. I've been thinking if just getting a vibrant muffler and getting new axle back pipe installed so I'll clear a rear sway.

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I get yah, if it weren't for that low fitment I'd be sold, and if the tip was tamer. Oh well, I'm getting a 2nd vehicle in a few months anyways I might as well throw an n1 or BC spec exhaust, nah jk. I'll problably keep looking around. I've been thinking if just getting a vibrant muffler and getting new axle back pipes be t so I'll clear a rear sway.
s**t....i might go bc spec 2 and just be like ftw.....lol.........I dont care about getting pulled over cause everytime i do they either look at the military plates or i hand them my military ID and they give me verbal warnings...lol....one of the perks of being owned by uncle sam...lol