10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So purdy. Makes me want another Civic.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice man. Did you paint the molding or bought the car like that?

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So do I !! :rolf:

Thanks you guys! I think I'm about where I want to be with this thing actually, just a rear oem si sway new brakes and I may source a d16z6 and call it.
I have a full em1 rear disc conversion with cables, brand new rotors and calipers, arp extended wheel studs and all new hardware. If thats what you mean by brakes!

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Very nice man. Did you paint the molding or bought the car like that?
Yeah I bought it that way, I just clayed and buffer the paint when I bought it, I wash it regularly and wax it once every 4-6 weeks

I have a full em1 rear disc conversion with cables, brand new rotors and calipers, arp extended wheel studs and all new hardware. If thats what you mean by brakes!
Lol sweet! Nah man, I read a thread on upgrading what you have already, and my brother did what I told him and just bought brand new oe discs and hawk hps pads for the front of his sedan, when they broke in that s**t would STOP. So I'm confident that I will no longer need bigger front brakes or rear discs now, especially for the horsepower goals I have set. I will eventually she'll out the dough for a b16 and I beleive whole heartedly hat set up will be absolutely sufficient.

yamaharider324

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ugh can't wait to get my K1's painted and get tires for em

They look great on your hatch keep up the good work man

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ugh can't wait to get my K1's painted and get tires for em

They look great on your hatch keep up the good work man
Thank you man! I really appreciate that! Deffinately go for the s drives man, they grip like hell when they get warmed up, I gave it hell today, I haven't driven the hatch in 2 months lol!

yamaharider324

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good to hear haha now just gotta get some cash together for tires and I'll be set. And you're welcome always like seeing updates on your hatch when I come on here

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If I had hair I would have pulled it out.....lmao

Car looks great with the wheels....... I'm still up in the air about them but looks good man .... Can't wait to slap all my parts on

Using the tapa ya tap tap..... Tap

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good to hear haha now just gotta get some cash together for tires and I'll be set. And you're welcome always like seeing updates on your hatch when I come on here
Thanks man, I really enjoy getting to post updates when I can afford them haha!! =)
If I had hair I would have pulled it out.....lmao

Car looks great with the wheels....... I'm still up in the air about them but looks good man .... Can't wait to slap all my parts on

Lmao!!! :rolf: I can't wait either! You have a lot of nice parts waiting on you at home, your updates are going to be awesome!

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Idk if I should update as I do everything or just slam my thread at once with all the progress

What do you think

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
X2!
I would update with each I mod you do as you install everything. I think it makes for a more pleasant user experience to be on a thread with lots of pictures and info regarding individual mods.

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright ..... By the way the wing is in the mail.... Yeahhhhh thanks Mylovehx

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah !!! That's awesome man! I'll get a ViS spoiler eventually but for now I'm go na rock hat fiberglass one I painted. I looks umkay.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Alright ..... By the way the wing is in the mail.... Yeahhhhh thanks Mylovehx

good stuff man. my mugen rep spoiler should arrive this Tuesday!! stoked to get rid of the CX spoiler. and i agree with others about updating as you go.

keep up the good work Roma.......and sorry for semi thread jack haha

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here's my little inspiration piece from your build to my screen

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363542860.846258.jpg