Nice But Take Care Of The Intake Man And A Set Of Slims Would Look Great

RLBROTC

5+ Year Member
When was the belt last changed?

AllTracCelica

300whp / 230torque
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Last head take off about 2 months ago. I cant get it to tighten anyway someone can tell me how to tighten it i have tried how honda dealer says i cant get crappy thing to tighten. Set of slims? take care of the intake?

AllTracCelica

300whp / 230torque
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Belt is brand new. It did this last time to. But last time it was old belt. What am i doing wrong here?

AllTracCelica

300whp / 230torque
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Seems like when i make posts no one hardly answers them but if some of you guys do everyone seems to answer back?

AllTracCelica

300whp / 230torque
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey guys as you all change of plans. Megan racing coilovers were a failure. Sleeves the bolts ripped out of the threads that lock onto the the strut. Here some pictures Megan is willing to replace just figured would drop 900$ on Set of Koni 1150 For civic.

Will post pictures when i receive them and have them on guys. Tell ppl check out my build. Constantly updated.

leftywill3

I AM TAMARACK!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn that sucks and hope you got that timing belt issue solved cuz idk s**t about that. sry

AllTracCelica

300whp / 230torque
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yes why? It was first thing i had got have an AEM on the way right now actually. To me an intake is an intake.