98 Civic Coupe (STOLEN)

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just a few moments ago, our 98 Honda Civic DX Coupe (Black) with SI wheels on it got stolen from infront of our house, in broad daylight!!!!! All the SACTOWN PEOPLE KEEP A LOOK OUT! They were driving a OLD SKOO 91-92 (4) door accord black in color with a faded or dark grey trunk. The suspects were identified as asain males from about 15-17 years of age. 1 Driver and 2 Look outs. After the car was stolen we reported it and the CHP showed up at our house and (2) asain males passed by our house in a 00-01 acura TL silver in color hella mean muggin. After the CHP left they drove by our house again and looked and slowly made a U turn and mean mugged our neigbor so he got their PLATE. I then drove down the block and saw the TL parked at the corner on the phone and they saw me and took off. PLEASE BAP members keep a LOOK OUT! And if you did it, REMEMBER..I'm coming for you.

Pic of the car;

P.S. Hope having a camera infront of the house helps! PRAY TO THE LORD! PRAY PRAY the car is found in one piece. If I catch you thieves slippin...ouuuuu

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
god damn!! CHASE THEM f**kERS DOWN!!!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What's the plate on the silver TL. Wasn't there someone on here who said he could get plate information before... It was said in another thread. Your's I think even. About the Mustang throwing rocks.

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
What's the plate on the silver TL. Wasn't there someone on here who said he could get plate information before... It was said in another thread. Your's I think even. About the Mustang throwing rocks.
yea i already found out where the mustang lives..now i have two people to go after? WTF??? I believe on the car thieves ima let the cops doeal with them. my mom put the plate number somewhere and i'll find later. i just got back from san francisco just right now and need some sleep. good night all. pray for me! if u can :cry:

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here is the plate that is involved in this BS. 4DKH383 (Silver Acura TL) if anyone can get the information to this plates location it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think it might have been LowNotSlow who said he could get it... that or maybe mavrick. I can't remember and now I can't find your "Mustang throwing rocks at your Prelude" thread. Seems like it's just gone. :what: I know someone mentioned in there that they could find out who the plate matches to.

postal21

vroom vroom
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did you report the plates to the police and tell them that its in connection with a stolen vehicle?

If not you gotta have good hookups with the police/BMV to get the persons information off the plates.

postal21

vroom vroom
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I tried getting someones plate info from my cousin who is a police officer and she wouldnt even help me cuz she could lose her job. what a b***h haha.

JDM-JNKY

In JDM We Trust
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man o man hope you get ur car back in one piece / hope u beat tha sh*t out them . Good Luck

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sheesh broad day light. Damn those folks, they must be pretty desperate. Hope you catch em.

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
postal21 said:
Did you report the plates to the police and tell them that its in connection with a stolen vehicle?

If not you gotta have good hookups with the police/BMV to get the persons information off the plates.
yea i reported the plate but i dont think the cops are really looking into another stolen "civic" case. so hopefully i find out who these f**kers are. i'm really close tho. i had people in everycorner of the city looking for the car. and i have a clue who did it, thanks to the camera infront of the house.

p.s. the car was found yesterday around 8:00PM and was taken to a tow yard. Don't know the condition because we haven't seen it yet. The tow yard is closed today because of memorial day. i'll keep ya posted.

ChoNNe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sorry abotu your lost man..... hope thye didn't do too much damage... i know how it feels..... i wish i had my hands on the bastards who broke into my car.... ...

if u don't mind me asking... what area did this happend in?? and did u had any security for your car???..alarm??/ autolock???? at the time it got stolen???

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry about the bad luck man. Glad to hear the car was found. Keep us posted on how it looks.

Also, if u find out who it was, we can have a "beat the s**t out of the theives" meet!!!..hahaha, that would be soo fun. I would even drive up from Bakersfield for that meet...hahhaa

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn. sry to hear man. any updates on the condition?

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hows the car man......Hope its okay...Sooo many cars get stolen is Sac town...thats why I get sooo scared when I go up to SAC to visit the gf.....I feel like I have won everything I wake up in the morning and my car is still there...lol

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the kid who can get you the info is aristotle??? i dont know the rest of his id right now...he goes to my school and i think his uncle is a private investigator so he has access to that s**t. if you need help, ill let him know next time hes online...and yeah man..i would say torch their f**king TL when you find out where they live....pay some homeless man 50 bucks to burn that s**t....show them f**kers.

or you can always get some friends from the bad side of town to steal their s**t.

sometimes its good to be nice but when it comes to lazy ass people stealing cars i get heated...if someone stoled my s**t, they would not live it down.

thisizbrian

Vrooom...GOT NOS?!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya my car got stolen here in roseville. ah well all worked out for the best. i went to the darkside and got a blue car. 02 wrx w/ 282 whp....fun times.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill try to get the info tonight for ya on that tl ;)

duFf_M@N

...""peep show""...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'll keep an eye out here in SoCal

lets catch'm and teach them a lesson