98 civic EX, better late than never.

leothelion

d:p
Registered VIP
This is my first civic. I came down with a case of "riceification" when i started on her. So most of my time has been going back and fixing all that.

Basically i need to fix all this.

Now for pics: I know this all looks horrible, but believe me, Im working hard to get it into a decent shape.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
post some pics and GL

familycivicproj

Good Luck man I have a 2002 honda civic and ive been doing little things to my car and lovin it hondas have millions of aftermarket parts and its easy to make bolt on or cheap aftermarket stuff look like crap lol

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
so...so much red :shock:

do you remember what size bulbs are the UV ones for your needles to glow?

leothelion

Registered VIP
These are the leather seat covers I want to get. comes with front and back.

This is the shift knob Im going to get:

here are some updated pics of the interior: just put my flat black center consol back in. looks great. especially with my new e-brake. now all i need is the new shifter and the shift boot.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I thought u were trying to get rid of the ricey look?

Not my style...

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not feeling all the red/ inserts, but its your car! have fun with it!

leothelion

Registered VIP
I thought u were trying to get rid of the ricey look?

Not my style...
not feeling all the red/ inserts, but its your car! have fun with it!
What all exactly are you talking above removing from it.
lol i know i know i know. thats why i put the preference up at the top. I got done with it a few months ago and sat back and just said....this looks like crap, then i found club civic and have since been working on changing everything up.

basicly, almost everything that is read wont be there, the floor mats, door inserts, roof slider, roof hardware, steering wheel cover, seat covers, shifter and ebrake, and any other trim that is red will all be either painted black or replaced with a black part. the only red that will be in there will be the stitching on the seats and boots, and maybe a accent here and there. but like i said, its a work in progress.

leothelion

Registered VIP
seriously? like...do you people not know how to read? i said im in the process of DE RICING IT LIKE 5 TIMES!!!! lol. i guess there is no sense in yelling at the illiterate since they can't read it anyways.

Update* just sprayed my front pillars and sunroof trim black

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
why work on an automatic and there lots of rice. sell the car asap and start over

:roll: because he wants to?

maybe he likes the way he did his car? maybe he only wants to take off a few things and keep other things that you consider "rice", after all its His car. Who cares if its rice or even bananas it is His car. I swear half the people on this forum think everyones car should look EXACTLY the same and if it doesn't they think it should be changed immediately. When you change everything you do to please others you are called a Conformist.

do you.

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Guys, he said he is re doing it soooo many times already. Stop posting about the rice jeeez give the man some room here...
Anyways, onto the topic.... can't wait to see your progress, keep up the work, and keep us updated. BTW if you like auto, don't let people scare you from it.

leothelion

Registered VIP
Guys, he said he is re doing it soooo many times already. Stop posting about the rice jeeez give the man some room here...
Anyways, onto the topic.... can't wait to see your progress, keep up the work, and keep us updated. BTW if you like auto, don't let people scare you from it.
thanks. auto's have there place, and honestly for a dd it can be very useful, but I would really really like to get back into a stick. thats half the reason why im updating this car, so i can sell it at a decent price.

leothelion

Registered VIP
THINGS TO DO THIS WEEK:
-spray back pillars/roof trim black
-spray under-dash black
-cover roof slider w/black suede
-convince myself to click the buy button for my $50 shifter

emerican

Registered VIP
Will that shifter work cause the orginal and the one you have know have a button on them to push donw the thing in the shifter to let it change gears i dont see a button on that one so will it still work sorry dont know much about autos.