Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hey guys,

I just need a bit of help with this, since summer is coming and I'd like to roll down my windows (I don't have AC) as the warm weather comes.

Some History - All of the windows worked fine before I took off all my doors, to paint my car last November. Since then, the only window that goes down is the driver side. All of the other ones do not go down, either from the master or their own switches.

Now, All of my power locks, and mirrors work fine, just as they should. But none of the other windows will go down. I've triple checked all the fuses and they're all fine. Clearly, there is a break somewhere, but I'm trying to pinpoint where.

I did do some searching and in the middle of doing a continuity test of the passenger side plug (If i can at least get this one fixed, i'll be happy for now).

Going off of this diagram -

So far, I have continuity between 2 & 3 when the switch is in the off position with the key in the ON II position. But, nothing at 4 & 5 when in the off position.

I Know Ron is great at trouble shooting. Any and all help would be great appreciated!

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump for Petey. Someone help him get this figured out! I know nothing about troubleshooting wiring/electrical s**t. :lol: