98 Hatch, my new civic

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks real good! Hey I broke the s drives in pretty good today after my alignment, dood when they get warmed up they grip! Best tire I've ever bought for a honda!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good, i don't like the black head lights where the license plate is at. i would put the plate where it belongs.

yamaharider324

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good, i don't like the black head lights where the license plate is at. i would put the plate where it belongs.
They are actually a dark grey/gunmetal-ish color. I hate the stock location of the plate lol I wish I could not run a front plate but don't wanna get hassled everywhere. But thanks I appreciate the input on it

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They are actually a dark grey/gunmetal-ish color. I hate the stock location of the plate lol I wish I could not run a front plate but don't wanna get hassled everywhere. But thanks I appreciate the input on it
for sure. if we didn't have to use a front plate that would be nice. you trimed the plate or bent it?

yamaharider324

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
for sure. if we didn't have to use a front plate that would be nice. you trimed the plate or bent it?
Just bent it.. Was on my green coupe in the same spot before. Plate has also been hammered straight on a few occasions too

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Get a PWJDM license plate re-locater.
Your plate will be in the same location but look much cleaner.

yamaharider324

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No updates just helped my buddy move back from San Diego to ny and brought his prelude that will be cursing down to Honda day next week.

3500 miles driving this thing makes me wanna drive my civics again!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365425952.573503.jpg