99-00 civic camber kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamcivic

zdnfhsz fhz
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have an ingalls camber kit for a 99-00 civic with brand new lower ball joints. They have never been installed. I got the camber kit for 50$ and the lower ball joints from Honda for 90$. I will sell them seperate: $50 shipped for the camber kit and $80 for the ball joints, or together for $120.
I will get picks up by tomorrow.

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this will not fit 96-00?

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what does the lower ball joint do? and is the camber kit for both the fronts and backs?

iamcivic

zdnfhsz fhz
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

heres the pics..
the ball joints just replace the old ones in the stock control arm. You cant get the old ball joints out because their pressed in.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what degree of camber do they fix??

stanmason

5+ Year Member
ARE THESE STILL FOR SALE IF THEY ARE i WILL TAKE THEM HOW MUCH IS SHIPING TO VA 23103

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Might be interested in the camber kit. I'll let you know today when I get my car back.

sonicvybe

sonicvybe
5+ Year Member
ruff_ridaz99 said:
what does the lower ball joint do? and is the camber kit for both the fronts and backs?
i believe that ball joints help to deal with the roll that is associated with turning the car when driving...thus reducing stress somewhere...Q:"what does the lower ball joint do?">Ans: i don't know but im sure they're useful...but this seems like a good deal...

...correct me if i'm rong... =)

Status
Not open for further replies.