99-00 factory woofers?

FoxfireEK

I just stumbled upon this website and found civic tweeters at a great price and I was shocked to see factory 6.5 subwoofers for the civic! Does anyone have these or know a Honda parts place to get them? I am buying the tweeters and I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on a sub and amp, when all I want is a little more bass, not to shake the ground.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its not really a sub like your thinking, its just better speakers for the doors, its a "upgrade" package, and its been discontinued, best bet is just a get a small box, and a 10' sub and small amp, and upgrade your cabin speakers

FoxfireEK

Yea, I used to have 3 audiobahn 10's in my scion, I just dont want to deal with subs I just want a bit more bass and highs. I like the factory speakers just need a little more out of them. Maybe somebody has some they aren't using?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not sure, they are discontinued on handa accessories . try ebay.

there was a guy on here selling some gathers speakers, not sure if he still has em or not.

MILD99CIVIC

5+ Year Member
Just put 1 or 2 subs in the car. Those 6.5"s won't make much more bass than the stocks.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just put 1 or 2 subs in the car. Those 6.5"s won't make much more bass than the stocks.
He's right, better off getting some Pioneer's all the way around, then if you need more get a single sub for the trunk.